主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
The X-Sabre 3 often cannot be used with the Tidal connect function
Hi Carmelo
Please confirm this detail, when you fail to play music from TIDAL Connect, how is this icon displayed?
The difference is "cannot connect" and "cannot play". Thank you.

回复
Hi,
I managed to take a screenshot of the attempt. I also attach a screenshot of the device selection

after that the screen goes back like this

回复
HI Wei Cao,
I would like to bring two questions to your kind attention since it is really frustrating not to be able to use the TIDAL connect function. The first: do you have any news about the problem reported in my post ? The second: would it be possible to try a firmware downgrade to try to solve the problem?
Thank you
回复
Hi Carmelo,
Personally I think it's a connection related issue. But if you still want to try an earlier firmware, please let me know the serial number of your device (through forum PM).
Thank you.
回复
(12-06-2023, 04:41 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Carmelo,
Personally I think it's a connection related issue. But if you still want to try an earlier firmware, please let me know the serial number of your device (through forum PM).
Thank you.

Thank you for your answer. I actually don't understand what you mean by connection problems and what I could do to solve them. Please, could you give me some more precise indications on what I could do? For me, using the TIDAL connect function is essential.
In the meantime, given your availability, I'll PM my streamer data to try a downgrade
Thanks again
回复
(12-06-2023, 07:48 AM)Carmelo 提到:
(12-06-2023, 04:41 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Carmelo,
Thank you.

Thank you for your answer. I actually don't understand what you mean by connection problems and what I could do to solve them. Please, could you give me some more precise indications on what I could do? For me, using the TIDAL connect function is essential.
In the meantime, given your availability, I'll PM my streamer data to try a downgrade
Thanks again
Dear Wei,
I sent you several PMs to get what is necessary to downgrade the firmware as an extreme solution to make the TIDAL connect function work properly and avoid returning the device to my dealer.
I would have appreciated a prompt response given the price range of the device and Matrix's advertising of a function which, evidently, is not yet sufficiently stable.
As said by other users, the persistence of serious software problems will force me, against my will, to abandon Matrix products in favor of those of other manufacturers.
Best regards, Carmelo Musolino
回复
hi wei,
i have reported this exact issue multiple times. other users have too. see: https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/showt...04#pid2504

can you please have your development and QA team spend more time trying to solve this? having to power cycle the element repeatedly is frustrating. it happens at least a couple times every week.

it is to a point where i am likely to return the streamer. i am sure other users feel similarly.
回复
(01-04-2024, 09:41 PM)arash 提到: hi wei,
see: https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/showt...04#pid2504
Let's continue to talk in that thread please.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客