主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
The X-Sabre 3 often cannot be used with the Tidal connect function
Hello everyone, I recently purchased an X-Sabre 3 which I am very satisfied with except for the Tidal connect function which often fails.
In particular, using the Tidal app on my smartphone, if I try to switch the output from the smartphone to the X-Sabre 3 when the streamer is in standby, the operation fails and the Sabre remains visible among the options but cannot be activated until I reset the device by disconnecting the power.
Has anyone had a problem like this? Thanks for your attention
回复
yep! i have this exact issue occsionally on the element x2 pure
回复
I would add that the problem does not occur with the Roon and Spotify apps installed on the same smartphone.
I have spoken to Tidal support several times, but it has not been possible to resolve the issue
回复
I'm afraid this is a common issue for anyone , it seams on every matrix streamer model.
The only temporary fix you can do is to unplug the power cable and restart the device.

To mitigate the pain, I've posted a request to implement at least a feature in the app to fully reboot the device, that would be much more acceptable rather than unplug the power cord.
But so far I had no answer from Matrix team.
回复
It would be interesting to know if the administrator has any information on this matter. I also asked TIDAL support for information; I'll keep you up-to-date
回复
(11-13-2023, 08:20 PM)Faby 提到: I'm afraid this is a common issue for anyone , it seams on every matrix streamer model.
The only temporary fix you can do is to unplug the power cable and restart the device.

To mitigate the pain, I've posted a request to implement at least a feature in the app to fully reboot the device, that would be much more acceptable rather than unplug the power cord.
But so far I had no answer from Matrix team.

Hi Faby,
I got your request. I have forward it to the dev team for evaluation, but I don't have a reply about if this functionality could be added yet.
Sorry.
回复
Hi Carmelo,
Is this issue happen when every time you wake up the device by TIDAL Connect playback?
Or it has a certain probability to happen?
回复
HI Wei Cao,
thanks for your interest. 
YES, in my experience this problem occurs every time I wake up the device by TIDAL Connect playback; furthermore, it also sometimes occurs when switching the output with the X-Sabre 3 already running. 
Obviously I tried using other smartphones and my desktop PC and I had the same results
回复
Hi Carmelo,
What's the firmware version of your X-SABRE 3?
When the issue happens, is there any error message pop up in TIDAL app?
回复
Hi,
my firmware version is 1.0.9 Build010
When the issue appens no error message appears; simply the streamer remains visible among the output devices but it is not possible to select it
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客