主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
(09-30-2022, 03:45 AM)Hassan 提到: HELLO, I was updating to the lateset firmware. when it restarted it got stuck on the MA start screen. I unplug and plug, still the same. how can I factory reset?.

Hi Hassan,

I'll send you a PM and let you know.Thank you.
回复
Hi Wei,
I'm very happy owner of MA mini-i 3 Pro. I'm having trouble of getting output from Toslink input. 
I have connected my Sony Bravia XG85 via optical cable, in TV settings I have disabled dolby, set the output to PCM etc. but no sound coming out.
Have tested with Denon AVR and it's working without issue.
Can you help on this?
回复
(10-13-2022, 11:46 AM)Kamil 提到: Hi Wei,
I'm very happy owner of MA mini-i 3 Pro. I'm having trouble of getting output from Toslink input. 
I have connected my Sony Bravia XG85 via optical cable, in TV settings I have disabled dolby, set the output to PCM etc. but no sound coming out.
Have tested with Denon AVR and it's working without issue.
Can you help on this?
I guess it's multi-channel signal? An AVR definately supports multichannel audio signal, but mini-i Pro 3 doesn't.
Can you check it again?
回复
(09-30-2022, 03:45 AM)Hassan 提到: HELLO, I was updating to the lateset firmware. when it restarted it got stuck on the MA start screen. I unplug and plug, still the same. how can I factory reset?.

I am experiencing the same issue. I need to understand how to factory reset now that my Mini-i 3 Pro is stuck on the MA start screen - can someone please help me?
回复
When connecting via RAAT to the Matrix Mini-i pro, radio does not last more than a few minutes (I tried both WiFi and Ethernet connected). It stops with the error shown in the attached screenshot.

The same radio station plays without issue if I configure the Matrix Mini-i pro to use Airplay instead.

The Matrix Mini and RAAT does not have an issue playing regular library (local or tidal) tracks.

The stream plays without issue using RAAT on the RaspberryPi.

Additional information

Using an alternate URL for the radio station (WBEZ), the stream played without issue on the Matrix Mini using both RAAT and Airplay.

The default Roon URL for WBEZ did not work:

`http://wbez.iad.streamguys1.com/wbezlinear`

The alternate URLs that do do work

`http://stream.wbez.org/wbez128.mp3`  or  `http://stream.wbez.org/wbezlinear`

Please advise.

Roon Core Machine
    IBM Intel i3 home server (TS140, SSD, 20GB RAM)
    Ubuntu server 22.04.1 LTS (Linux 5.15.0-52-generic x86_64)
    All files on local (spinning) disk.
    Wired network
    Roon v2.0 (Build 1143) production

Networking Gear & Setup Details
    ASUS GT-AX1000
    ASUS RT-AX92U

Connected Audio Devices
Matrix Mini-i Pro 3
    Hardware: V1414
    Firmware: D013B8
    WiFi Network or  Ethernet

Raspberry Pi4
    RoPieee 2022.10 (0541)
    RAAT Version 1.8 (Build 1125)
回复
Hi Stuart,
Thanks for the detailed information. We will ask Roon and try to figure out the issue. Thanks for the feedback.
回复
Hi Wei,

Thanks for collecting these issues. I've owned the mini-i pro 3 since August 22. Recently I switched from Tidal to Spotify for the majority of my listening and have noticed constant audio chop/stutter with every track. There is no pattern, it is quite random.

Previously, using Tidal, Tidal through Roon, or local files through Roon, I don't experience the issue of audio chop/stutter. YouTube streaming is also perfect playback.

I've tried listening via a Hifiman Arya and some Final Audio earphones and both experience the same problem.

The mini-i pro 3 is on the very latest firmware (I updated just yesterday - Dec 2nd). It is LAN connected and that is when I listen with Roon (I run an endpoint on a Mac Mini), and through USB-C, it is direct to my M1 Macbook Pro. It is through USB where I experience the audio chop/stutter and I've not found any hint of solution online that might help me improve the situation. The closest I got was potentially that the mini-i pro 3 doesn't handle Dolby Atmos decoding well, as my experience with Apple Music and Spotify has the audio chop/stutter issue. 

If I use Airplay to stream from my M1 Macbook Pro, the audio quality doesn't experience the chop/stutter. It seems that streaming works flawlessly, while a usb-c connection is worse in performance. For the USB-C cable, I'm using a type-C cable from Apple.

Thanks in advance!
回复
Hi Jon,
So, the chop/stutter issue only happens to the USB connection?
Will it work correctly when playing from Roon over USB connection to your M1 MacBook Pro or the Mac Mini?
回复
Hi Wei Cao,

I've got an issue with Roon. The volume on the Matrix Mini i3 is in dB, but in Roon and Roon API it only shows the value.

In Roon and Roon API, the Matrix Mini i3 reports the volume as 'type': 'number' instead of 'type': 'db'.

Would love a bug fix for this!
回复
Hi JM,
Thanks for your feedback. Yeah, that's a mistake.
We just released an update for mini-i 3 series, this minor bug will be fixed by future updates. Thank you again.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客