主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
When the playback became gliching/dropping, did you noticed that if there is a message on Roon app saying that "Roon is loading very slow"?
Can you use Ethernet connection instead of Wi-Fi and try again?
回复
(08-09-2022, 05:04 AM)Wei Cao 提到: When the playback became gliching/dropping, did you noticed that if there is a message on Roon app saying that "Roon is loading very slow"?
Can you use Ethernet connection instead of Wi-Fi and try again?
Only when playing an internet radio source, not with either Qobuz or locally-stored files. I did find and install a new firmware version, and things have been running smoothly since then. Not sure if that's the solution, or something else has changed, but so far so good. If I start having issues again, I'll move the unit so I can use a wired ethernet connection as you suggest to see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks for your help.
Cheers, John
回复
OK John, thanks for your understanding.
Get back to me when you have other questions.
回复
Hello - I have a mini i3. Yesterday, I checked and there was a firmware update available. I proceeded to let it update. The update downloaded fine and I proceeded to install. The device got stuck during installation of the update. I waited about 10 hours (I actually forgot and came back and it was still updating at the same spot from 10 hours ago). I had to force power cycle it, and now it will not finish booting. It sits like this indefinitely. see attached photo here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6P36rH5bpMfBKaeAA
--- update

I figured out holding the knob and info button (on back) during boot took me to a new menu that re-flashed the factory firmware and the unit is back up and running
回复
(08-28-2022, 07:03 PM)Patrick_1562 提到: Hello - I have a mini i3. Yesterday, I checked and there was a firmware update available. I proceeded to let it update. The update downloaded fine and I proceeded to install. The device got stuck during installation of the update. I waited about 10 hours (I actually forgot and came back and it was still updating at the same spot from 10 hours ago). I had to force power cycle it, and now it will not finish booting. It sits like this indefinitely. see attached photo here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6P36rH5bpMfBKaeAA
--- update

I figured out holding the knob and info button (on back) during boot took me to a new menu that re-flashed the factory firmware and the unit is back up and running

OK, that's fine.
回复
Hi, I just purchased a Mini-I 3 Pro running firmware D013B8. I am experiencing what appears to be the AirPlay stuttering issue that was supposedly fixed in firmware updates C913A8, C913B8.

I am using AirPlay from my iPhone SE (2020) to the Mini-I 3 Pro that is connected via Ethernet to my router. I also tried connecting the Mini-I 3 Pro via WiFi and experienced the same issue.

When I connect via Bluetooth there is no stuttering and it works flawlessly.

AirPlay seems to 'skip' at random times. Sometimes several times during the same track.

Hi, I just purchased a Mini-I 3 Pro running firmware D013B8. I am experiencing a Bluetooth issue.

I am using an iPhone SE (2020) to the Mini-I 3 Pro connected via AAC bluetooth.

When I start playing a track, the Artist and Title displays as expected but when I change the volume on the Mini-I 3 Pro, it changes to Unknown Title and Unknown Artist. When I change tracks, it picks up the new track name and artist, but once again, when I change the volume, it reverts back to Unknown Title and Unknown Artist.
回复
Hi Jason,
Can you record a short video to show the AirPlay stuttering issue with your mini-i Pro 3?
Yes bluetooth connection has no such issue.
The "skip" issue is a known issue, we are still working on it.
When the screen displays unknown title and unknown artist, what streaming method were you using? AirPlay?
By the way, what music app were you using when the title and artist display issue happens?
回复
(09-14-2022, 02:29 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Jason,
Can you record a short video to show the AirPlay stuttering issue with your mini-i Pro 3?
Yes bluetooth connection has no such issue.
The "skip" issue is a known issue, we are still working on it.
When the screen displays unknown title and unknown artist, what streaming method were you using? AirPlay?
By the way, what music app were you using when the title and artist display issue happens?

I am unable to record a video as the AirPlay issue that I am experiencing is only with the audio. While a track plays via AirPlay, it makes a skipping sound on occasion but the display does not indicate any skipping. Is this what you are calling the 'skip' known issue that you are aware of and working on? I am using the Apple Music app to stream 16/44.1 ALAC files.

The Unknown Artist and Unknown Track issue occurs while I am using Bluetooth with the Apple Music app. I am playing ALAC 16/44.1 files stored on my iPhone.

Thank you!
回复
Hi Jason,
I reproduced the issue, it only happens when Bluetooth connection. I have reported this bug to the dev team.
Thanks for the feedback.
回复
HELLO, I was updating to the lateset firmware. when it restarted it got stuck on the MA start screen. I unplug and plug, still the same. how can I factory reset?.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: