主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
vTuner dropping stations
The issue has been fixed, please update the MA Remote to v3.3.5 and try again.
回复
(12-07-2023, 09:43 PM)Jan_3168 提到: Hi,

I have the same problem with radio as Howard. I can add that problem is  only when I want to change a station. It is not possible and I must restart application and then chose station I want. If I would listen just one station, it is without problem. I am sure it started with upgrade of Element S to actual version of software. In previous versions everything was normal. I am from quite opposite part of the world than Howard :-), Czech Republic/Europe. All stations I tried have this problem - Český rozhlas Dvojka, Český rozhlas radio wave, Radio 1 91.9 FM, Expres Radio 90.3 FM. 
Hope you solve it. I am quite afraid of every software upgrade that something will stop work. I like sound of Element S but these things with reliability or stability are not good. I am starting to think If you know what you are doing. Sorry to say that. I am not the expert, just user.

Regards,

Jan
Hi Jan,

Its always weird to be pleased when someone else has your problem  Sad

Its not so lonely.

I noted in the conversation that there seemed to be a recognition of the problem as an issue with the MA Remote app and there would be a revised version coming up.

I just went to the IOs App Store and there was a new version a couple of days ago.

I have downloaded it and the problem does seem to have gone away although it was a little flakey at first. I was then able to move between radio stations and back and forth to Tidal and the hard drive files I have attached. I will do some testing over the next few days. One of things I did was to hold a little longer on the buttons for the stations and tracks although I have no definite proof that that is necessary.

Let me know if you have any luck.

Howard

(12-11-2023, 04:57 AM)LI HUI 提到: The issue has been fixed, please update the MA Remote to v3.3.5 and try again.

I have just tried v3.3.5 and indeed it seems to have resolved the issue.
I will test over the next few days.
Thank you very much for responding to the concern.

Howard
回复
(12-15-2023, 03:23 AM)Howard_3140 提到:
(12-07-2023, 09:43 PM)Jan_3168 提到: Hi,

I have the same problem with radio as Howard. I can add that problem is  only when I want to change a station. It is not possible and I must restart application and then chose station I want. If I would listen just one station, it is without problem. I am sure it started with upgrade of Element S to actual version of software. In previous versions everything was normal. I am from quite opposite part of the world than Howard :-), Czech Republic/Europe. All stations I tried have this problem - Český rozhlas Dvojka, Český rozhlas radio wave, Radio 1 91.9 FM, Expres Radio 90.3 FM. 
Hope you solve it. I am quite afraid of every software upgrade that something will stop work. I like sound of Element S but these things with reliability or stability are not good. I am starting to think If you know what you are doing. Sorry to say that. I am not the expert, just user.

Regards,

Jan
Hi Jan,

Its always weird to be pleased when someone else has your problem  Sad

Its not so lonely.

I noted in the conversation that there seemed to be a recognition of the problem as an issue with the MA Remote app and there would be a revised version coming up.

I just went to the IOs App Store and there was a new version a couple of days ago.

I have downloaded it and the problem does seem to have gone away although it was a little flakey at first. I was then able to move between radio stations and back and forth to Tidal and the hard drive files I have attached. I will do some testing over the next few days. One of things I did was to hold a little longer on the buttons for the stations and tracks although I have no definite proof that that is necessary.

Let me know if you have any luck.

Howard

(12-11-2023, 04:57 AM)LI HUI 提到: The issue has been fixed, please update the MA Remote to v3.3.5 and try again.

I have just tried v3.3.5 and indeed it seems to have resolved the issue.
I will test over the next few days.
Thank you very much for responding to the concern.

Howard

Hi Howard,

I think it works well now, problem was solved.?

Regards,

Jan
回复
I have mini-i4 and before 2 days vTuner totally gone. All other things working fine. I have MA app on Android 3.3.4. I'm from Croatia. Where is the problem?
回复
I read from the internet that not only Matrix Audio products are having issues with listenning to vTuner radio. We are contacting vTuner for help. Sorry for the inconvenience.
回复
(12-26-2023, 08:24 PM)Davor_3232 提到: I have mini-i4 and before 2 days vTuner totally gone. All other things working fine. I have MA app on Android 3.3.4. I'm from Croatia. Where is the problem?
vTuner radio works for me today. Please check from your side. Big Grin
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客