主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
vTuner dropping stations
I have just purchased an Element S Streamer. I am finding that radio stations in vTuner are dropping connection after about a second and then reconnecting and continue to cycle like this.

I am able to connect to the same radio stations on my computer or iPad without trouble.

All other features of the streamer seem to be working well.

Any ideas?

Howard
回复
(11-30-2023, 11:51 AM)Howard_3140 提到: I have just purchased an Element S Streamer. I am finding that radio stations in vTuner are dropping connection after about a second and then reconnecting and continue to cycle like this.

I am able to connect to the same radio stations on my computer or iPad without trouble.

Any ideas?

Howard
hi~Howard
Which station were you listening to? Where are you based at, please?
回复
(12-04-2023, 03:00 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(11-30-2023, 11:51 AM)Howard_3140 提到: I have just purchased an Element S Streamer. I am finding that radio stations in vTuner are dropping connection after about a second and then reconnecting and continue to cycle like this.

Any ideas?

Howard
hi~Howard
Which station were you listening to? Where are you based at, please?
I am listening from Australia. All of the stations that I am interested in appear on the available list. It is mainly the stations related to classical music or others from the ABC (Australia not America)

All the stations are quite clear and continuous when I access them from the vTuner website directly. 

If I try to return to streaming or accessing files attached to the USB port after failing to connect to radio stations, the streamer refuses to connect properly to Tidal and I have to switch off the MA remote App and switch of the streamer for things to return to normal.

If I do not try to access the radio stations I can switch and change from Tidal, Qobuz, attached usb drive and also my network NAS files without a problem.

Unfortunately I cannot tell if the most recent firmware update caused this to happen as I just automatically updated the firmware when I booted it up for the first time.

I hope this helps. Serial number is: TA03SD23035
回复
Can you provide us with a few specific vTuner stations so that we can test and contact vTuner for some advice?
回复
(12-04-2023, 06:51 AM)LI HUI 提到: Can you provide us with a few specific vTuner stations so that we can test and contact vTuner for some advice?

The stations can be accessed by choosing Oceania as the region and then Australia as the country.

ABC Classic FM

https://vtuner.com/setupapp/guide/asp/Br...986c908633

ABC Classic 2

https://vtuner.com/setupapp/guide/asp/Br...198e431077

Fine Music Digital

https://vtuner.com/setupapp/guide/asp/Br...7ad3961ccd

ABC Radio National

https://vtuner.com/setupapp/guide/asp/Br...8859fd6c3f

Probably my most significant worry is that once connecting to a radio station I can't move on without a restart.

Thanks for getting back to me so soon.
回复
Hi Howard,
I tested the 4 stations you mentioned, 2 of them played fine with my element X2 Pure, and 2 of them don't. It seemed a connection issue. I agree with you, the device shouldn't require a reboot to let it back to work after it connected to a unplayable station. I have forwarded the issue to the dev team. They will check this issue.
回复
(12-05-2023, 07:12 AM)LI HUI 提到: Hi Howard,
I tested the 4 stations you mentioned, 2 of them playsed fine with my element X2 Pure, and 2 of them don't. It seemed a connection issue. I agree with you, the device shouldn't require a reboot to let it back to work after it connected to a unplayable station. I have forwarded the issue to the dev team. They will check this issue.

Hi Li,

Much appreciated. I think you have hit upon the crux of the matter, it should not need a reboot after a missed station implying that there should be an "escape" within the software that takes you out of the radio loop back  to the main menu or something like that. I am not a programmer :-)

It is also quite worrying that if vTuner.com makes major changes to its software for whatever reason, then Matrix owners should not be forever burdened with the consequences.

I will watch out for further progress.

Thanks again,

Howard
回复
Hi,

I have the same problem with radio as Howard. I can add that problem is only when I want to change a station. It is not possible and I must restart application and then chose station I want. If I would listen just one station, it is without problem. I am sure it started with upgrade of Element S to actual version of software. In previous versions everything was normal. I am from quite opposite part of the world than Howard :-), Czech Republic/Europe. All stations I tried have this problem - Český rozhlas Dvojka, Český rozhlas radio wave, Radio 1 91.9 FM, Expres Radio 90.3 FM. 
Hope you solve it. I am quite afraid of every software upgrade that something will stop work. I like sound of Element S but these things with reliability or stability are not good. I am starting to think If you know what you are doing. Sorry to say that. I am not the expert, just user.

Regards,

Jan
回复
HI~jan
It seems a known issue of MA Remote for iOS, please wait for next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.
回复
(12-08-2023, 01:20 AM)LI HUI 提到: HI~jan
It seems a known issue of MA Remote for iOS, please wait for next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.
OK, thank you.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客