主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 (bug collecting)
Update 1.0.6. build 24

Now Tidal connect works, but there is another bug. When playing files in the quee from library, playing stops after the first song. So this becomes unusable. Please, another update ASAP.
回复
(12-13-2023, 11:25 PM)Gregor 提到: Update 1.0.6. build 24

Now Tidal connect works, but there is another bug. When playing files in the quee from library, playing stops after the first song. So this becomes unusable. Please, another update ASAP.
Sorry for the inconvenience, please try the following steps and see if it works correctly for you.

Connect to your mini-i Pro 4 through TIDAL Connect, play a music. Disconnect from TIDAL Connect and switch the playback to your phone, and then use MA Remote to play your local music from the Library.
回复
What is new is the 24 update?
回复
(12-14-2023, 04:14 AM)Anthony_3106 提到: What is new is the 24 update?

Two small bugs, updated.
Thank you.
回复
Hello, I've got a problem with Qobuz streaming om mini-i pro 4.
The device plays 1, maximum 2 songs from the playlist / album and stops. So then I manually tap to the next song and it plays perfectly.
So I tried to connect LAN or WLAN - the same problem remains. But if I play from NAS through DLNA or airplay - everything is ok, all songs from the playlist / album play one after another.
Can you please help wuth that problem?
回复
(01-04-2024, 10:51 AM)Pavel_3261 提到: Hello, I've got a problem with Qobuz streaming om mini-i pro 4.
The device plays 1, maximum 2 songs from the playlist / album and stops. So then I manually tap to the next song and it plays perfectly.
So I tried to connect LAN or WLAN - the same problem remains. But if I play from NAS through DLNA or airplay - everything is ok, all songs from the playlist / album play one after another.
hi,Pavel
If you tap on the Play button again after the playback stopped, will it play all the left tracks in the queue?
回复
(01-05-2024, 01:02 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(01-04-2024, 10:51 AM)Pavel_3261 提到: Hello, I've got a problem with Qobuz streaming om mini-i pro 4.
hi,Pavel
If you tap on the Play button again after the playback stopped, will it play all the left tracks in the queue?
No, just one or two and then stops again.
So after 1 or 2 songs it's begin to spin around the pause button, I go to the queue and tap to rhe next song. It plays 1 or 2 and stops again.
回复
(01-05-2024, 06:52 AM)Pavel_3261 提到: No, just one or two and then stops again.
So after 1 or 2 songs it's begin to spin around the pause button, I go to the queue and tap to rhe next song. It plays 1 or 2 and stops again.
Can you set the Streaming Quality of Qobuz from MA Remote app and try again?
回复
(01-05-2024, 09:28 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(01-05-2024, 06:52 AM)Pavel_3261 提到: No, just one or two and then stops again.
Can you set the Streaming Quality of Qobuz from MA Remote app and try again?
I've got 24bit Hi-Res/up to 192, 24bit 96Khz, CD-16bit/44.1kHz, MP3-320kbps.
At first one - maximum quality and at CD-quality - problem is the same.
May be you mean to set up MP3 quality?
回复
(01-05-2024, 07:09 PM)Pavel_3261 提到: I've got 24bit Hi-Res/up to 192, 24bit 96Khz, CD-16bit/44.1kHz, MP3-320kbps.
At first one - maximum quality and at CD-quality - problem is the same.
May be you mean to set up MP3 quality?
Yes, set to lower option, for example CD-16bit/44.1kHz.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客