主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 (bug collecting)
Models: mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4

Firmware version:V1.0.7 Build017
Changelogs:
  1. The Wi-Fi networks you have connected to will be saved.
  2. [New feature] Shuffle play the library by a single tap.
  3. [New feature] Allow the device to power up once it is connected to the power supply. This function is configurable from the app.
  4. Improve the speed of displaying the album art when switching tracks.
  5. Change the position of displaying the streaming source.
  6. Update the icon of USB Audio input.
  7. Fixed the issue that the device display will stuck at the "Remote address code setting" page after switched multiple of the address code continuously.
  8. Fixed the issue that the volume suddenly increases after plugging in headphones when the line output volume is set to 100.
Firmware version: v1.0.6 Build024
Changelogs:
  1. Fixed the issue that the filter setting don't take effect when the device first starts up after a power cycling.
  2. Fixed the issue of some content from NetEase Music could not be streamed through DLNA.
Firmware version: v1.0.6 Build015
Changelogs:
  1. Fixed the issue that in some cases, the Library of Local music can't be displayed due to too many WAV files.
  2. [New Feature] Add local music to My favorites.
  3. [New Feature] When multi-channel audio input from optical, coaxial or ARC ports, the device will not output any sound.
  4. [New Feature] IR remote function can be turned off.
  5. [New Feature] Swipe right twice to display QR code for downloading MA Remote App.
  6. Fixed the issue that in some cases, the device display will light up automatically even when Dimmer is enabled.
Firmware version: v1.0.5 Build013
Changelogs:
  1. [New Feature] Touch button back light configurable, can be set to Always on or Auto.
  2. [New Feature] Function of single press the power button configurable, can be set to Mute, Dimmer mode or No action.
  3. [New Feature] Added FM Radio function.
  4. Fixed the issue that the progress bar not work when streaming from QQ Music and NetEase Music app over DLNA.
  5. Fixed the issue that the touch screen responds to operations when the device is in standby mode.
  6. Fixed the popping noise when an MQA track starts to play.
  7. Fixed the issue that the device couldn't find Wi-Fi networks which are working on channel 100.
Firmware version: v1.0.4 Build005
Changelogs:
  1. Sony Select Hi-Res Music supported.
  2. Fixed the issue that when the lineout mode is set to Fixed, the device may not output at USB Audio or Streaming input.
  3. Fixed the issue that when playing DSD from Streaming input, the device may not output after the input channel is switched.
  4. Fixed the issue that in come cases, the setting of AUX Input Gain will not be saved.
Firmware version: v1.0.3 Build003
Changelogs:

1. Fixed the issue that the device may not output after a long time playback from Spotify.
回复
Hello,

I have Matrix i4 and there were some problems with Tidal connect, which worked nad also not worked sometimes. But after last update (today) the device become almost unusable. Tidal connect is not working, but also Tidal inside MA Control is not working. I was asked to sign in in Tidal again, I signed in, got the disclaimer tat I am signed in, but actuallz when I hit Tidal, I get disclaimer that I am not signed in. Tried rebooting device, control apps on ipad nad iphone. But no, it is not working.

Gregor Pompe
回复
Hello! After installing firmware v1.0.6 Build015, streaming (Qobuz) does not work. Reinstallation fixed the problem.
回复
I got possibility to install it once more. Now Tudal from RA remote works, but Tidal connect more or less does nor. But even before Tidal connect was practicallz unusable. Matrix people, please update the device, i3 pro was working fdlawless, but i4 is reall pain in the ass.
回复
(12-09-2023, 03:45 PM)Gregor 提到: I got possibility to install it once more. Now Tudal from RA remote works, but Tidal connect more or less does nor. But even before Tidal connect was practicallz unusable. Matrix people, please update the device, i3 pro was working fdlawless, but i4 is reall pain in the ass.

What problem are you having with Tidal connect? It seems to work fine for me.
回复
(12-11-2023, 07:28 AM)Anthony_3106 提到:
(12-09-2023, 03:45 PM)Gregor 提到: I got possibility to install it once more. Now Tudal from RA remote works, but Tidal connect more or less does nor. But even before Tidal connect was practicallz unusable. Matrix people, please update the device, i3 pro was working fdlawless, but i4 is reall pain in the ass.

Simple: it rarely works. I find the device among Tidal connect apps, but stream never rarely comes through i4 or it begins and after some minutes dropes unable to connect again. I3 was working perfectily, i4 is almost unusable.
回复
(12-11-2023, 08:26 AM)Gregor 提到:
(12-11-2023, 07:28 AM)Anthony_3106 提到:

Simple: it rarely works. I find the device among Tidal connect apps, but stream never rarely comes through i4 or it begins and after some minutes dropes unable to connect again. I3 was working perfectily, i4 is almost unusable.

Are you on the latest software both the matrix and your phone? Is you connection stable? I have 2 i4, they both have no issue with tidal connect. I don't have the pro so they are on gig ethernet.
回复
How do you use TIDAL on mini-i Pro 3?  As I know, mini-i Pro 3 doesn't support TIDAL Connect.
回复
(12-13-2023, 07:36 AM)LI HUI 提到:
How do you use TIDAL on mini-i Pro 3?  As I know, mini-i Pro 3 doesn't support TIDAL Connect.
I was speakinf of i4. Tidal connect is not working although it works on severl orher devices in my appartement.
回复
Disregard: User error! I unintentionally selected an output other than headphones.

After firmware 1.0.6 build 24 update today, my mini-i Pro 4 has no audible audio output while steaming from my DLNA server.  Same behavior using MA app, JRiver Remote app or my JRiver Media Center desktop. This is also the case when trying to stream Qobuz. It's the same outcome using either sets of my headphones (Audeze LCD-MX4 or Focal Utopia). I've tried going into standby and then restarting, a hard reboot by unplugging, waiting and then plugging back in. The firmware update was completed around 6am USA Arizona timezone. The changelog at the top of this thread show the most recent firmware as 1.0.6 build015, but Settings/Product Info reports Build024. Why is there no changelog for this build? BTW, the update was initiated through Settings/Update.

As an additional test, I used my Chord Mojo 2 connected to my Macbook Pro and connected to mini-i Pro 4 by RCA. No audible audio output in this configuration too. Did the firmware affect the output stage of the mini?

Everything was working well until the firmware update this morning.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: