主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 (bug collecting)
Hi Radoslaw,
Can you describe the structure of your network briefly? Does your network is built y only 1 router or composed by multiple APs?

Regarding the new case, what is the source? from your USB drive or online streaming? Is that a PCM or DSD album?

By the way, can you record a video to let me see the symptom you mentioned? Because I never heard of other customers had these situations so far.
回复
(03-19-2024, 05:43 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Radoslaw,
Can you describe the structure of your network briefly? Does your network is built y only 1 router or somposed by multiple APs?

Regarding the new case, what is the source? from your USB drive or online streaming? Is that a PCM or DSD album?

By the way, can you record a video to let me see the symptom you mentioned? Because I never heard of other customers had these situations so far.
Thank you for your response.
The Mini i 4 is connected to the router via a LAN cable. A NAS drive (Asustor) is also connected to the router via cable. Currently, I have a few music CDs on my NAS drive, i.e. a few ripped from my own CDs in mp3 and flac formats, and a few CDs bought online in the hires format. First of all, I listen to the radio and use Tidal

Regarding the last case. The music was played from a local disk (NAS). PCM album. After playing one song, you could hear that another one was starting and then there was silence and the note symbol and the words Not playing were displayed on the screen. After selecting the paused song, it started playing, the information was displayed correctly on the screen, but after playing one song, the situation repeated itself.

Today as always when I try waking up from standby mode  I only hear click and nothing happens. In app I see “Device is starting pleas wait…”.After reset all is played well. I have listened first from 'Local music' (NAS) then I tried UPnP - Minimserver from Asustor. Problem has starded after switch back on local music. Only one song was played. When I've switched on radio, only first radio station was displayed, I could change radio station but display freezed. I could change local music. I couldn,t switch off unit by app. I reset unit and everything started working. I'll try send video what I recorded.
回复
Hi Radoslaw,
Please unplug and replug power cord and boot the device again, if it works for you?
回复
Hi Wei Hao,
Unplug and replug power cord always help until the next event. I do it every day. But is this how it should be done?
I choose mini-i4 over eversolo dmp-a6 because I have fond memories with mini-i dac. 
Matrix Audio have many years of experience. I still believe yop can fix it.
Mini-i 4 can be goose that lays the golden eggs. Don,t kill the goose.

Today, just like yesterday, I couldn't turn on the device in the application. After booting up, I turned on the radio. 
After half an hour the screen froze. I could choose the music I wanted, but it didn't change anything on the display. 
Albums were played in their entirety, today it didn't stop after each song. 
Maybe my player is somehow damaged from new? Although it looks more like a software error.
回复
(03-20-2024, 09:38 AM)Radoslaw 提到: Hi Wei Hao,

Hi Radoslaw, please check your PM.
回复
(03-21-2024, 09:32 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(03-20-2024, 09:38 AM)Radoslaw 提到: Hi Wei Hao,

Hi Radoslaw, please check your PM.
Thanks Wei,

I followed your advice.
I did restory to factory settings, unplugged  and replugged  power cord and
what I checked: tuner, tidal, tidal connect, and music from NAS (currently in folder is cca 200 CD) all worked properly.
I will continue testing and keep inform you.
回复
(04-06-2024, 02:33 PM)Radoslaw 提到: I followed your advice.
I did restory to factory settings, unplugged  and replugged  power cord and
what I checked: tuner, tidal, tidal connect, and music from NAS (currently in folder is cca 200 CD) all worked properly.
I will continue testing and keep inform you.
HI Radoslaw,
Thank you for your feedback.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if there are any issues.

回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客