主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element S
It has been over four months since the Matrix Element S has been released. Still not Roon Certified.
回复
Hi Wei,

Can you provide an update on how the Roon certification is going for the Element S?

You last reported on 8/17 that Matrix is working on a small bug. Did the bug get resolved, and is Roon finally ready to certify the Element S?

Thank you in advance for any update you're able to share with us.

Kind regards,
James
回复
Matrix Audio,

There have been 2 recent firmware updates for the Element S but no news since mid-August about the progress of Roon ccertification or when Matrix expects the Element S to become Roon certified.  

Are the recent firmware updates intended to address that may have come to light during the Roon certification?   It's been about 5 months since the launch of the Element S.  In mid-August Matrix told us that it was working "on one small bug" that had been reported by Roon.  

We're asking again that Matrix provide us with information as to the status of Roon certification.  When may we expect th Element S to be certified?

Silence from Matrix makes for very unhappy customers and likely causes potential customers to look elsewhere for other streaming alternatives.

Regards,
James
回复
I've given up. Have to believe that after 5 months the Element S is a defective product and will never be Roon Certified. I was fortuante to be able to sell mine to a friend who uses Tidal but not Roon. Went back to my Lumin U1 mini. Have it attached ot the  Matrix X-SPDIF-3 which I have connected to the IIS connection on my PS Audio DirectStream Dac. Going to wait for PS Audio to release it's AirLens streamer. PS Audio has the integrity NOT to release it until it is Roon Certified. Would rather give my business to them rather than Matrix.
回复
I'm fed up with Matrix Audio ignoring requests for updates to the Roon certification for the Element S. We have been told that certification is forthcoming soon and that Matrix Audio is working on a small bug, but that is obviously not the case.

I'm coming to the realization that there is something seriously wrong with the Element S and that perhaps Matrix will be unable to get Roon certification or is too inept to resolve the "small bug" identified by Roon.  

This is astonishing given that "Roon Ready" certification is a central selling point of the Element S. 

On top of that, it looks like Matrix has now chosen to just ignore their customers altogether.  No update from Matrix for over a month, despite requests asking for a status update. 

Matrix has shown awful customer service and very poor execution and implementation of the Element S. I've stopped using the Element S and have lost trust in Matrix Audio.  There are a number of competing options in the streaming space that are doing a much better job of execution and implementation.
回复
Hi James,
I'm not ignoring you. We are still trying our best, I had no more information to provide, so I did not reply.
We are focusing on this project and working with Roon to investigating the issue we have.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
回复
You've got to be kidding me. I'm very disappointed, but not surprised by your reply. Very poor customer service on the part of MA.
It took multiple requests and my message clearly expressing frustration and dissatisfaction to even merit a pointless and totally useless reponse from MA.

It's meaningless for you to keep apologizing for any inconvenience. Your customers expect results and high quality when they're spending thousands of dollars on your products!!!

Your customers want to know what the issues are and when you're going to get the Element S Roon Ready certified. Perhaps you should have worked with Roon to get certified before releasing the Element S. At this point, it's abundantly clear you have significant issues to work out before you get Roon certification, and the Element S continues to be a defective product, and that the problem goes well beyond one small bug. I expected a lot better from MA, but now I know better.

My biggest regret is trusting MA and spending $1,500 of my hard earned money on this defective product. I'll definitely be taking my business and money elsewhere. Good luck.
回复
I purchased and received the PS Audio AirLens which IS Roon Certified. It sounds fantastic. PS Audio did not release it until it had the certification.I wasted $1500 on the Element S waiting five months for the certification which never came.
回复
Dear customer,

First and foremost, we truly understand the urgency that everyone feels, and the team at 「Matrix Audio」 feels the same. However, the certification process is a joint decision made by both 「Matrix Audio」 and Roon. We, as one party in the process, cannot provide an exact timeframe. Currently, we are actively communicating with the Roon team in order to complete the certification process as soon as possible.

Detailed information about the Roon Ready certification has been released on our official website, accessible via the following link: https://www.matrix-digi.com/news/488

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we greatly appreciate your understanding.
回复
Hi,

Is there any update Matrix Audio can provide with respect to how Roon Ready certification is going for the Element S?

Do you expect that the Element S will be Roon certified before year end?

Thank you,
James
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客