主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
Hi Wei,

Got my element i2 delivered yesterday. Everything is working great. Love the interface, the sound is amazing, like with my X-SABRE3 and no glitches or bugs so far have been discovered. However, I have a request regarding adding a function to improve the listening experience.

When Auto Dimmer is enabled, in my case I have it set at 3min, and the screen goes black, the screen stays black until you press a button on the remote. That's OK, but I would like the screen to wake up at the beginning of each song to show album artwork and metadata, same way the X-SABRE3 does, then it goes dark/off after the time the Auto Dimmer function was set at. Could something like that be developed in a future firmware release?
回复
(02-10-2023, 12:32 PM)Enrico_1425 提到: That's OK, but I would like the screen to wake up at the beginning of each song to show album artwork and metadata, same way the X-SABRE3 does, then it goes dark/off after the time the Auto Dimmer function was set at.
I hve a similar feature request, but for when there is a bit depth or sample rate change between songs:

https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/showt...hp?tid=340
回复
(02-10-2023, 12:53 PM)glc650 提到:
(02-10-2023, 12:32 PM)Enrico_1425 提到: That's OK, but I would like the screen to wake up at the beginning of each song to show album artwork and metadata, same way the X-SABRE3 does, then it goes dark/off after the time the Auto Dimmer function was set at.
I hve a similar feature request, but for when there is a bit depth or sample rate change between songs:

https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/showt...hp?tid=340

Option #1 would work for me too Wink
回复
Copy that.
Thanks to Enroco and glc650, I will report your request to the dev team (again). :-)
回复
Hi Wei,

Today the element i2 showed the same network issue I had with the X-SABRE 3 about 3 months ago. Show No Network but still it was showing up in Roon. I had to remove power cord and that fixed the issue. I will report back if it happens again. I'm running latest firmware. I'm sending you my unit serial number in case you guys have a beta firmware to test.
回复
(02-10-2023, 12:32 PM)Enrico_1425 提到: Hi Wei,

Got my element i2 delivered yesterday. Everything is working great. Love the interface, the sound is amazing, like with my X-SABRE3 and no glitches or bugs so far have been discovered. However, I have a request regarding adding a function to improve the listening experience.

When Auto Dimmer is enabled, in my case I have it set at 3min, and the screen goes black, the screen stays black until you press a button on the remote. That's OK, but I would like the screen to wake up at the beginning of each song to show album artwork and metadata, same way the X-SABRE3 does, then it goes dark/off after the time the Auto Dimmer function was set at. Could something like that be developed in a future firmware release?
I agree with user Enrico.
I would find this very useful as it would allow use of both the auto dimmer but not lose out on album art. Both of which are of interest.
Thanks for your consideration
回复
I noticed with the latest app and firmware (3.2.2/1.0.7 build021) my i2 now takes several seconds (5-7) to be found ("Searching for the devices in your network") and the app isn't usable until this finishes.  Before it was ready as soon as the app was open.
回复
Hello,

Just got the Element 2i from Moon Audio, in the US yesterday. I've been trying to use the MA Remote App to access my Naim Server. The app shows the album, but simply says it is empty. I have other streamers and they work fine. I'm also surprise to note that one cannot access the server through the front panel of the streamer and there is no bluetooth.

Also, in attempting to use my iphone app, the scanner does not read and states " No device found in your network, Rescan". One has to start from scratch every time you include a new ipad or iphone.

I cannot find any site from Matrix Audio that offers support.

I would appreciate assistance. This is my first experience with the company.
回复
Hello Wei,

I posted yesterday about an issue with the Element 2i. I could not find the post nor reply. This is only my second post, so I'm familiarizing myself with the community.

In reviewing your post " collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products", I realized that some of my information was missing:

Device Model: Element 2i
Firmware Version: 1.0.7 Build 21
App. Version 3.2.2

iPad Model: iPad Air (5th Generation)
iPad OS Version: 16.3.1

Server Device: Naim Uniticore
Firmware Version: 2.5.5 (4007)
App. Version: 6.05

Note: I've also tried using my iPhone and an older model iPad and still had the same issue. I have other streamers and they work fine.

Procedure:

Open MA App. and I go to "Library"
I choose "Uniti Core" as my server
I choose "Albums"
The screen provides images of all albums available
I choose a specific album
The screens indicates a "?, This album is empty."

The server is working fine since I'm able to access the music via other Network Streamers.

Regards.
回复
Hi Eliezer,
Another owner of element i2 is also using a Naim UnitiCore as UPnP streamer, he is facing the same problem with you.
I contacted the distributor of Naim in China for a sample unit support, so that we can do some troubleshotting with this unit. But we have not receive the unit yet. I will follow up these days, sorry for the inconvenience.
Your previous reply is in last page of this thread I saw that.
When first run the app, your iPhone will ask for permission of the app to find devices in the network, you should allow that, or the app would not find anything in your network. If it did not find any device by auto scanning, you also can enter the Add Device Wizard, add the device to the app by scanning the QR on the device settings menu. Did you tried that?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客