主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
element i2 feature requests
Just received my i2 and have some changes I'd like to see:

1) Add additional option to touchscreen settings/MA Remote app to allow display to wake up automatically (if auto dimmer is enabled) whenever the sample rate or bit depth changes from one song to the next or when playback is paused or started.

2) LAN should be the default (not WAN) whenever a cable is plugged in.  Should default to WiFi only when there is no cable.  The i2 is the only device with LAN and WiFi I have that doesn't already operate this way.

3) Allow static IP to be set va touchscreen and the MA Remote app.  The manual actually says you can configure manually via touchscreen but the only option I see is automatically.

Thanks,

->g.
回复
Hi glc650,
Thanks for your feedbacks.
I have forwarded these advices to the dev team. We will consider and evaluate these items seriously and make the product better.
Thank you.
回复
(08-19-2022, 08:19 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi glc650,
I have forwarded these advices to the dev team. We will consider and evaluate these items seriously and make the product better.
Thank you.
Thanks.  I just added more clarification to #1.
回复
(08-19-2022, 08:26 AM)glc650 提到:
(08-19-2022, 08:19 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi glc650,
Thank you.
Thanks.  I just added more clarification to #1.

I understand your #1 suggestion. Thank you.
回复
Can you check for and update the firmware from the MA Remote app or is that only possible from the touchscreen display?
回复
Hi,
The firmware update of 2nd gen element devices only can be performed through the device touch screen.
回复
(08-24-2022, 07:35 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi,
The firmware update of 2nd gen element devices only can be performed through the device touch screen.
Then this would be my 4th feature request.

Can the app at least tell us if an update is available?
回复
Hi glc650
Good suggestion. I will forward it to the dev team. They will evaluate it.
回复
(08-18-2022, 11:31 PM)glc650 提到: Just received my i2 and have some changes I'd like to see:

1) Add additional option to touchscreen settings/MA Remote app to allow display to wake up automatically (if auto dimmer is enabled) whenever the sample rate or bit depth changes from one song to the next or when playback is paused or started.

2) LAN should be the default (not WAN) whenever a cable is plugged in.  Should default to WiFi only when there is no cable.  The i2 is the only device with LAN and WiFi I have that doesn't already operate this way.

3) Allow static IP to be set va touchscreen and the MA Remote app.  The manual actually says you can configure manually via touchscreen but the only option I see is automatically.

Thanks,

->g.
I fully agree with these request and especially #3. It is unfathomable i am not able to manage my ip address on MY network. I had to reconfigure my router for dhcp just because of the matrix. Hey Matrix its 2023 not 2013 :-)
回复
(02-14-2023, 04:49 PM)charles_758 提到: I fully agree with these request and especially #3. It is unfathomable i am not able to manage my ip address on MY network. I had to reconfigure my router for dhcp just because of the matrix. Hey Matrix its 2023 not 2013 :-)

Hi Charles
I have reported this request to the dev team. Thanks for your suggestions.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客