主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
(05-21-2021, 12:36 PM)Jan_1065 提到:
(04-25-2021, 02:12 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(04-23-2021, 10:37 AM)Jan_1065 提到: [*]Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 connect directly to Roon Core (Intel NUC) via USB, connect via LAn to Fritzbox or via wifi to Fritzbox or Fritz Repeater → same error

[*]“Thanks for your feedback. According to your issue, we tested other brand (Auralic Aries Mini/ Bluesound Node2i )in our labs, the situation is same to yours. It shows Unable to play this station after start to play for 5-10 secs.”
[*]
Hi Jan

Thanks for the detailed information, I also tested with mini-i Pro 3, Auralic Aires mini, and Bluesound Node 2i, the situation is exactly same, in my network enviroment, all of the 3 unit stopped playing Roon Live Radio after started 10-15 seconds.
In your post #6, you qouted someone's information, even if the mini-i Pro 3 work as a regular DAC of the Roon Core over USB connection, it still stopped playing, it indicates that it's not a RAAT related issue.

Also in the post #6, the guy who tested with Auralic Aries mini and Bluesound Node 2i, the situation is the same.

But it's really strange that the Cambridge worked very well in your network enviroment.

>>

Hey Cao Wei, the live radio streaming disconnect issue is [SOLVED]  THANK YOU!  Smile Smile Smile
[*]
Thanks for your feedback. The new firmware released, did you installed it?
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products - by Wei Cao - 05-24-2021, 02:08 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客