主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
(01-04-2022, 12:21 PM)Steven_1236 提到: Hi - I've started having an issue with my Mini-i-3.  It seems to go into some sort of deep standby mode and neither the remote control or any of the front panel buttons will wake it up.  I need to pull the power cord to reboot it before it is useable again.

I've noticed that when it is in this state, Roon no longer sees it as an available player and cannot wake it up to play.

The device is on the latest firmware, C813A8.

Any ideas?

Hello Steven,

When did you purchased your unit? And when did the issue started to happen?
Was there any changes to your system before and after the issue started to happen?
回复
(01-06-2022, 12:35 PM)Roberto_1702 提到: I bought it 7 days ago. I turn on the mini and after a while it freezes. It does not respond to the commands. I send with the remote control and neither do the physical buttons on the same device respond. I can't even turn off the device. To do so, I have been forced to unplug the power cord. I checked the firmware version and it is working wit the latest version...I'm disappointed.

Hi Roberto,

Are you the customer of Megna Hifi? They are contacting us regarding the same issue. If you are the case they mentioned. Please keep in touch with Magna Hifi, they will help you to handle it.

Best regards.
回复
Hi Patrick
It seems a bug of the product. We are not sure now. We will try to reproduce it an our side.

If you would like to use Roon to take over USB input next time, please note if it will happen again.
回复
(01-07-2022, 05:31 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(01-06-2022, 12:35 PM)Roberto_1702 提到: I bought it 7 days ago. I turn on the mini and after a while it freezes. It does not respond to the commands. I send with the remote control and neither do the physical buttons on the same device respond. I can't even turn off the device. To do so, I have been forced to unplug the power cord. I checked the firmware version and it is working wit the latest version...I'm disappointed.

Hi Roberto,

Are you the customer of Megna Hifi? They are contacting us regarding the same issue. If you are the case they mentioned. Please keep in touch with Magna Hifi, they will help you to handle it.

Best regards.

yes, ok thanks!
回复
(01-08-2022, 05:07 PM)Roberto_1702 提到:
(01-07-2022, 05:31 AM)Cao Wei 提到:

Hi Roberto,

Best regards.

yes, ok thanks!
Sorry one question: the “freeze problem” is only when I connect the usb to pc, mac, levovo tab etc when the usb is disconnected there's no problem, for example with Bluetooth or roon wireless.
Any solutions? Change the power cable? Or I don’t know…thanks
回复
Hello Roberto,
We cannot judge if this is a hardware issue or a firmware bug based on your description.
We will do more tests about this. Your dealer Magna HiFi will also prepare a replacement for you to do some further test.
回复
Got another visual glitch (the other one with the wrong aspect ratio was fixed without a software update, something on Roon’s end?).

See attachment for the glitch.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Streaming Apple TV audio via Airplay. Apple TV powers the Mini-i on.
2. Stop playing, Mini-i powers down after 10min.
3. Play radio-stream or album via Roon with auto power on, Mini-i start-up when hitting play in Roon.

Screenshot should be the same NPO Radio 1 as my previous issue with the aspect ratio.

回复
(01-26-2022, 08:18 AM)JM 提到: Got another visual glitch (the other one with the wrong aspect ratio was fixed without a software update, something on Roon’s end?).

See attachment for the glitch.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Streaming Apple TV audio via Airplay. Apple TV powers the Mini-i on.
2. Stop playing, Mini-i powers down after 10min.
3. Play radio-stream or album via Roon with auto power on, Mini-i start-up when hitting play in Roon.

Screenshot should be the same NPO Radio 1 as my previous issue with the aspect ratio.

Dear JM
Thanks for your reporting.
I followed your steps and tried twice. The first time, in the 3rd step I played a album from Roon, the 2nd time I played a radio from Roon.
Both time the cover images were displayed correctly.
The only difference between I did and your steps is in the 1st step, I was streaming a music from an iPhone over AirPlay from TIDAL app. Not form a Apple TV.
I'm not sure if there are some differences when the source is an Apple TV instead of an iPhone.
How frequent the issue could be reproduced at your side? Is it can be reproduced 100%?
回复
Tried multiple times but couldn’t reproduce the image bug. Will get back when i find out when this occurs. Thanks for the fast response!
回复
(01-07-2022, 05:29 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(01-04-2022, 12:21 PM)Steven_1236 提到: Hi - I've started having an issue with my Mini-i-3.  It seems to go into some sort of deep standby mode and neither the remote control or any of the front panel buttons will wake it up.  I need to pull the power cord to reboot it before it is useable again.

I've noticed that when it is in this state, Roon no longer sees it as an available player and cannot wake it up to play.

The device is on the latest firmware, C813A8.

Any ideas?

Hi, thanks for the reply.  For some reason I don't get email notifications of any replies.  I bought the Mini-i-3 in April 2021 from one of your authorised dealers, Igloo Audio here in the UK.

Other than updating the firmware when C813A8 was released, I've made no recent changes.  The deep sleep issue starting happening in December 2021.  It doesn't do it all the time, but when it does, it's tricky to get to the mains power cable because of where the player is situated.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客