主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
X-SABRE 3 固件bug征集
Question 
尊敬的用户:

如您在使用矩声X-SABRE 3产品过程中遇到任何bug,请在这个帖子里跟帖。在报告bug的时候,请您写明遇到bug时的主机的固件版本号、手机型号(如果涉及)、与之搭配的其他器材型号,以及出现该bug的使用情景,或是能重现该bug的操作步骤。

本帖仅讨论bug,如您对产品有任何建议、意见以及其他功能需求,请单独发表新主题。
回复
X-SABRE 3的TIDAL connect经常连接不上,使用Windows版和安卓版Tidal都是这种情况,网络没有问题,Tidal上能选到XS3。
回复
(09-03-2021, 04:48 PM)sharkh 提到: X-SABRE 3的TIDAL connect经常连接不上,使用Windows版和安卓版Tidal都是这种情况,网络没有问题,Tidal上能选到XS3。

I have playback issues with TIDAL Connect. It takes 4 secs for any song to start playing. Also, any MQA song starts with a fade in (crossfade) and if I pause a song, then press play again, the songs starts for about 1 sec then loose audio the restart again after another sec. Basically the X-SABRE 3 loses audio during MQA authentication. Do you have these issues as well? I have videos that show this bug. Just want to make sure these are software issues and not a faulty unit.
回复
(09-04-2021, 02:07 PM)Enrico_1425 提到:
(09-03-2021, 04:48 PM)sharkh 提到: X-SABRE 3的TIDAL connect经常连接不上,使用Windows版和安卓版Tidal都是这种情况,网络没有问题,Tidal上能选到XS3。

I have playback issues with TIDAL Connect. It takes 4 secs for any song to start playing. Also, any MQA song starts with a fade in (crossfade) and if I pause a song, then press play again, the songs starts for about 1 sec then loose audio the restart again after another sec. Basically the X-SABRE 3 loses audio during MQA authentication. Do you have these issues as well? I have videos that show this bug. Just want to make sure these are software issues and not a faulty uni
    My problem is not the same as the you described. My TIDAL can’t always be connected to  the X-SABRE 3 through TIDAL CONNECT. If it is connected, it can be played normally, including MQA tracks. I realized that maybe the version of my TIDAL is too low, so I just upgraded to the latest version, which seems to solve the problem. I suggest you upgrade TIDAL to the latest version to try.My English is poor,sorry.
回复
Photo 
(09-04-2021, 10:15 PM)sharkh 提到:
(09-04-2021, 02:07 PM)Enrico_1425 提到:

I have playback issues with TIDAL Connect. It takes 4 secs for any song to start playing. Also, any MQA song starts with a fade in (crossfade) and if I pause a song, then press play again, the songs starts for about 1 sec then loose audio the restart again after another sec. Basically the X-SABRE 3 loses audio during MQA authentication. Do you have these issues as well? I have videos that show this bug. Just want to make sure these are software issues and not a faulty uni
    My problem is not the same as the you described. My TIDAL can’t always be connected to  the X-SABRE 3 through TIDAL CONNECT. If it is connected, it can be played normally, including MQA tracks. I realized that maybe the version of my TIDAL is too low, so I just upgraded to the latest version, which seems to solve the problem. I suggest you upgrade TIDAL to the latest version to try.My English is poor,sorry.

Your English is very good. Is your X-SABRE 3 running the latest firmware? I did upgrade my firmware as soon I got the X-SABRE 3 this week because it was available in the firmware section in settings in my X-SABRE 3 so if you haven't upgraded the firmware, don't do it because looks like that is what broke TIDAL Connect in mine. I'm running V1.01 Build 043. Check the firmware your X-SABRE 3 is running in Settings/Product Info.

回复
[quote pid='720' dateline='1630808487']

Your English is very good. Is your X-SABRE 3 running the latest firmware? I did upgrade my firmware as soon I got the X-SABRE 3 this week because it was available in the firmware section in settings in my X-SABRE 3 so if you haven't upgraded the firmware, don't do it because looks like that is what broke TIDAL Connect in mine. I'm running V1.01 Build 043. Check the firmware your X-SABRE 3 is running in Settings/Product Info.

[/quote]

Thank you for reminding. My X-SABRE 3 firmware version is the factory version, which is V1.01 Build 043 just like yours. I did not see the firmware upgrade resources and upgrade methods on the official website. I wonder how you upgrade the X-SABRE 3 firmware? Is the domestic version different from the foreign version?
回复
(09-05-2021, 09:26 AM)sharkh 提到: [quote pid='720' dateline='1630808487']

Thank you for reminding. My X-SABRE 3 firmware version is the factory version, which is V1.01 Build 043 just like yours. I did not see the firmware upgrade resources and upgrade methods on the official website. I wonder how you upgrade the X-SABRE 3 firmware? Is the domestic version different from the foreign version?
[/quote]

The firmware update is done the same way you do for the mini-i Pro 3. Just go into X-SABRE 3 Settings/Firmware and check if there is an update. Looks like yours is on the latest so no need to upgrade. Mine did the upgrade so at this point I’m suspecting my firmware is either corrupted or I got a faulty unit because MQA playback is broken. All MQA songs played with Tidal or Roon, start with a fade in or if I pause the song while playing and resume, there is a short period of of sound, like 1 sec then sound stop or jump for another sec then it plays the MQA track. This happens only with MQA songs. I already reported this to Matrix Audio but I haven’t get any response yet to let me know if it’s software or hardware related so if your unit does not has the MQA playback issues then looks like my unit is faulty which is what I need to know to ask the seller for a replacement. Thanks again for checking on these issues for me. There are not many X-SABRE 3s out there so you are the only one that I can tell that is having some sort of issues as well.
回复
(09-05-2021, 12:17 PM)Enrico_1425 提到:

The firmware update is done the same way you do for the mini-i Pro 3. Just go into X-SABRE 3 Settings/Firmware and check if there is an update. Looks like yours is on the latest so no need to upgrade. Mine did the upgrade so at this point I’m suspecting my firmware is either corrupted or I got a faulty unit because MQA playback is broken. All MQA songs played with Tidal or Roon, start with a fade in or if I pause the song while playing and resume, there is a short period of of sound, like 1 sec then sound stop or jump for another sec then it plays the MQA track. This happens only with MQA songs. I already reported this to Matrix Audio but I haven’t get any response yet to let me know if it’s software or hardware related so if your unit does not has the MQA playback issues then looks like my unit is faulty which is what I need to know to ask the seller for a replacement. Thanks again for checking on these issues for me. There are not many X-SABRE 3s out there so you are the only one that I can tell that is having some sort of issues as well.
[/quote]
This is the first time I use a Matrix Audio product, thank you for your guidance. These two days are weekends. I think the staff of Matrix Audio will reply you after seeing your response during working hours. I hope you can solve these problems smoothly as soon as possible and enjoy the music happily.
回复
(09-05-2021, 04:38 PM)sharkh 提到:
(09-05-2021, 12:17 PM)Enrico_1425 提到:

This is the first time I use a Matrix Audio product, thank you for your guidance. These two days are weekends. I think the staff of Matrix Audio will reply you after seeing your response during working hours. I hope you can solve these problems smoothly as soon as possible and enjoy the music happily.
[/quote]
Thank you so much for your help!! I will post an update as soon this gets resolved Wink
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客