主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
Hi Mario,
For the issue of TIDAL track in MA Remote app. As I mentioned before, play a TIDAL track in MA Remote, then turn to play queue, and see if this track be added to the queue. (regardless if it is played)

Please refer to the following steps.

Regarding the second question, volume control by TIDAL connect. You need to enter TIDAL Connect device select interface and slide the volume bar. As the screenshot below:

回复
My problem: Using fixed level for line output, fixes/disables in Roon also the volume control in using the headphone out.
It doesn't matter in which way the output source (automatical, headphone of lineout) is set.
回复
Hi Again,

After the new update 1.0.3 Elent X2 behaves strangely.
I turned it off this morning when I went to work, when I got home I found it on and frozen, I had to unplug it from mains.
When I turned it back on, it froze again.
I unplugged it again.
Turned it on again, and it works, but now the on and off button doesn't work. I can't turn it off even with the remote, but it works, plays, and the touch screen works.
I unplugged it again.
After 10 minutes, I plugged it back into the mains, at boot a progress bar appeared as if it had exited the upgrade and reset all the settings by itself, I also had to re-pair the remote.
I don't know what is happening, but this did not happen on the 1.0.2 firmware
回复
Hi,
after being off all night this morning it my Element-X2 won't turn on, neither with the button nor with the remote. I unplugged it again from mains again.
回复
Now I noticed that the Play/Pause, Back/Fwd controls don't work when I play via roon (neither on the touch screen nor on the remote). They worked on 1.0.2.
回复
Mmh, for me the remote is working with the element i2 in Roon also with the current firmware.
回复
I don't know what's going on, but now it was playing through Roon for about 1 hour, I try to turn it off with the button, and nothing, I try with the remote, nothing again.
I had to unplug it from mains to turn it off.
It is interesting, only volume up and down work, both on the encoder and on the remote, but nothing more.
All this started happening after upgrading to 1.0.3 firmware
I can make a video?!
回复
(07-12-2022, 12:49 PM)Burkhardt 提到: My problem: Using fixed level for line output, fixes/disables in Roon also the volume control in using the headphone out.
It doesn't matter in which way the output source (automatical, headphone of lineout) is set.

I am not understand your question. Can you explain your question again?
回复
(07-14-2022, 06:00 PM)Mario_697 提到: I don't know what's going on, but now it was playing through Roon for about 1 hour, I try to turn it off with the button, and nothing, I try with the remote, nothing again.
I had to unplug it from mains to turn it off.
It is interesting, only volume up and down work, both on the encoder and on the remote, but nothing more.
All this started happening after upgrading to 1.0.3 firmware
I can make a video?!

Yeah, a video would describe the issue you have intuitively.
回复
how can I send it to you, the video is about 150 MB.
can you send me a email (in private) so I can forward you the one drive link?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客