New firmware available, some unexpected bugs fixed.
According to the recent feedbacks reported by the owners of mini-i 3 series products, we released a firmware update for mini-i 3 and mini-i Pro 3. You can perform the firmware update through Settings Menu, the process needs an internet access. We created a dedicated thread in Matrix Community to collecting bugs of these products, click HERE to enter Matrix Community.
mini-i Pro 3
- Fixed the issue that the automatic display brightness function is invalid in firmware C713A8/C713B8;
- Fixed the issue that the automatic standby function is invalid in firmware C713A8/C713B8;
- Fixed the issue that after entering the input selection menu and setting menu in firmware C713A8/C713B8, it will not automatically return to the main interface after timeout;
1. Turn the device on and connect it to the Internet. Press the “i” button on the rear panel of the unit to enter Settings menu.
2. Rotate the knob, find the “Firmware Update” option, press the knob to enter.
3. Press the knob to check for updates.
4. If update is available, the firmware version will be displayed. The C813A8 is for mini-i 3, and the C813B8 is for mini-i Pro 3. Now press the knob to start install update.
5. The upgrade process takes about 2 minutes, the device will reboot automatically after update is complete.
6. After the update is complete, re-enter the Settings menu and select the "Info" option to view the current firmware version number.