First firmware update for X-SABRE 3 released
Applicable models: X-SABRE 3
Firmware version: v1.0.1 Build044
- Fixed the issue that the unit run slowly caused by TIDAL Connect playback under a poor network connection;
- Fixed the issue that when playing MQA tracks via TIDAL Connect, the X-SABRE 3 performs a sudden volume change when operating from pause to play;
- Fixed the issue that the Roon app prompts "Failed to open audio device" when the X-SABRE 3 is awakened by Roon;
- Fixed the popping sound when resuming play from pause status, when playing DSD tracks through Roon;
- Fixed the occational popping sound when changing DSD tracks under synchronous mode.
- Power on your X-SABRE 3 and connect it to the Internet.
- Enter the Settings menu by tapping the "Gear" touch key on the front panel of the unit.
- Use the "Left arrow" and "Right arrow" touch key to find the 16th option "Firmware update".
- Tap the "Gear" touch key to start to check for update, when the display shows like the graph below, tap the "Right arrow" touch key to start to download the firmware.
- When download completes, tap the "Right arrow" key to start installing the firmware.
- Check the current firmware version in "Product Info" after the installation completes, the latest version number should be v1.0.1 Build044.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team over firstname.lastname@example.org.