主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element S and DSF-files playback problems.
Hello Support,

The Element S has the latest Firmware update.

I have extracted several SACD into a HDD and connect the HDD to USB-C port, the playback audio quality is high as such with no added disturbances, over the IIS port, but :

1. DSF-files: There are no continuous playback for the next numbers on the album. Playback stops after one track and if I klick on the three dods on the right side of the album name; in the new window, I can chose 'Play all' ! But it still only plays one track of the album. What is this ? This is really basic in the functionality of any 'player' and not ocay quality ! Or have i missed out on something here ? Do you have a functional work around ?
This is not a problem with other audio file formats like AWE, MP3 or FLAC, or from an audio CD also played, - all done over the IIS port.

2. DSF-files: When I chose another number (mobil software) in the list from an album, there is always a loud klick/(pop)-sound (equally on left and right speaker) which is not level regulated db-wise by the position of the volume control on the DAC/preamp: Topping D90SE. This is a serious problem !
I'm petty shure it has to do with how the streamer handles DSF, because when I use at portable CD drive on USB-C and the IIS port and change tracks there are no klick at all. 
Occasionally there can be 'smaller' klicks between tracks in FLAC format on HHD over USB-C, they are also annoying and tend to 'hit' the left speaker.
Can anything be advised and done about all this ?

Thanks
Lars
回复
Hi Lars,
Please enter the Device Config page of element S in MA Remote app, find "Gapless playback", disable it. And try (the 2 operations) again.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客