主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
A request to the developers MA.
1. For the Element S, add the openings SACD.ISO
2. Add an option in the app MA to access the artist's Label.
3. Add a display of the release year in the application MA.

Thanks for your attention!
回复
(04-23-2024, 12:37 PM)nickolai 提到: 1. For the Element S, add the openings SACD.ISO
2. Add an option in the app MA to access the artist's Label.
3. Add a display of the release year in the application MA.

Thanks for your attention!
Hi nickolai,
  1. Currently the element S does not support ISO files.
  2. Please refer to the screenshot where you can find the tabs for sorting music by years and artists.

回复
This topic is good idea. After short use I have  a few thoughts too.

When I turn on app I see intro that is too long. I would rather cut ca. 0,5 sek. at the beginning and 1 sek. at the end when screen goes black. Maybe it is possible turn off intro in menu but after update I can't  enter configuration menu.
I would prefer to skip intro  by tap anywhere on the screen.

I think that lower toolbar with: library,  streaming, radio, discovery (without settings) could be expandable. In second row you would include: configuration unit, setting source and settings app.
This toolbar might as well be at the top of the screen.

The player control toolbar I see with possibility expanded too. Move up - open remote control. Move left or right open - search menu. 
It's more or less the same as it already is. Simply less frequently used tools are hidden in expandable bars.

There is a lot of unused space on the display of mini. I see the possibility of enlarging fonts. The idea has been presented in a sketch.

附件 图片

回复
(04-24-2024, 11:40 AM)Radoslaw 提到: This topic is good idea. After short use I have  a few thoughts too.

When I turn on app I see intro that is too long. I would rather cut ca. 0,5 sek. at the beginning and 1 sek. at the end when screen goes black. Maybe it is possible turn off intro in menu but after update I can't  enter configuration menu.
I would prefer to skip intro  by tap anywhere on the screen.

I think that lower toolbar with: library,  streaming, radio, discovery (without settings) could be expandable. In second row you would include: configuration unit, setting source and settings app.
This toolbar might as well be at the top of the screen.

The player control toolbar I see with possibility expanded too. Move up - open remote control. Move left or right open - search menu. 
It's more or less the same as it already is. Simply less frequently used tools are hidden in expandable bars.

There is a lot of unused space on the display of mini. I see the possibility of enlarging fonts. The idea has been presented in a sketch.
Hi Radoslaw,
Thank you for your valuable suggestions and support. I'll relay this feedback to our design and software teams for further research.
Best regards.
Lihui
回复
My previous suggestions concerned the small screen of a smartphone (iphone 8 which I wanted to spend on a remote control).
I see there is enough space on a larger screen and there is no need to hide less frequently used tools.

I wanted to share my experience from recent days:

To have easy access to recently added albums, I also added them to My favorites.
I think that the additional tab Recently added / listened would be more practical. Maybe adding the ability to set the order in which albums are displayed (filter) according to such a tag would be almost good.

For internet radio: I would prefer see as the first visible screen “Favorite station” where I would have selected stations from FM Radio, vTuner and Radio Paradise. The rest: FM Radio, vTunek and Radio paradise next after Favourite.

By the way, I must say that even though I received a 2-month roon trial with matrix mini, I run the matrix application much more often. I appreciate roon as a workhorse. it is a reference for other applications. But to just listen to music, the MA remote is very good. The creators of the application deserve praise.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客