主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini-i HDMI feature request
I'm using a mini-i 4 with great pleasure.
HDMI arc is now working ( Big Grin )
But I'm seeing 2 missing features that should be easy to implement in a future firmware update:
- HDMI CEC control enabling to automatically turn on the mini-i when tv is turned on.
- automatic source switching: it is already existing for the streaming flow : when you start streaming on the mini-i (roon or Spotify) the input is automatically switched to the streaming flow.. it would be very convenient to have the same for the HDMI arc, the USB, the coax and the optical inputs.

Thx for considering these requests.
回复
(05-03-2024, 10:25 AM)jean christophe 提到: I'm using a mini-i 4 with great pleasure.
HDMI arc is now working ( Big Grin )
But I'm seeing 2 missing features that should be easy to implement in a future firmware update:
- HDMI CEC control enabling to automatically turn on the mini-i when tv is turned on.
- automatic source switching: it is already existing for the streaming flow : when you start streaming on the mini-i (roon or Spotify) the input is automatically switched to the streaming flow.. it would be very convenient to have the same for the HDMI arc, the USB, the coax and the optical inputs.

Thx for considering these requests.
Hi jean,
1.HDMI CEC control
Matrix Audio devices send 1. Power on;2. Volume +/- to TVs.

Matrix Audio devices react to volume +/- commands from TVs.
2.Our streaming channel has top priority. Thus, when playing streaming music on other channels, it will automatically switch to streaming. Other channels currently lack automatic switching capability.
Thank you for your feedback. I'll take note of your comments and discuss them with our engineers.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客