主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix element M. Failure to be recognised on home network
Shocked 
During wifi cofiguration setup mode  the element M connects to home network ok,  as does my phone,  but at the final step it states no device found on network.  Ive updated firmware but no better. Ive tried ethernet connection but cant get it going either.
I saw on a prev thread that the element was failing to send its Seriel number correctly over the network , and a software patch was supplied. See below...
[color=var(--primary-medium)]Oct '21[/color]

Issue resolved.
The Element X apparently had stopped reporting its serial number correctly over the home network. Matrix Audio sent me an easy-to-use, browser-based software repair. Now Roon recognizes it as a Roon-Ready device.

Does anyone elase have the same issue?
Does anyone know if this patch is still avsilable ?
Thanks
Richard
回复
(04-12-2024, 11:09 AM)Richard_671 提到: During wifi cofiguration setup mode  the element M connects to home network ok,  as does my phone,  but at the final step it states no device found on network.  Ive updated firmware but no better. Ive tried ethernet connection but cant get it going either.
I saw on a prev thread that the element was failing to send its Seriel number correctly over the network , and a software patch was supplied. See below...
[color=var(--primary-medium)]Oct '21[/color]

Issue resolved.
The Element X apparently had stopped reporting its serial number correctly over the home network. Matrix Audio sent me an easy-to-use, browser-based software repair. Now Roon recognizes it as a Roon-Ready device.

Does anyone elase have the same issue?
Does anyone know if this patch is still avsilable ?
Thanks
Richard
HI Richard,
Please check the device firmware version number and the app version number?Please tell me the versions of these two
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客