主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
High issues after last app and firmware update
Dear Support Team.

Last App update (v1.4.0) and Matrix M firmware (B61601) has brought  several issues on IOS 14.0.1
Sumarizing:
- incorrect identification of device (remote app marks X non M device) that force to reinstall and re-scan devices
- no refresh of information regarding tracks running, nor progress bar or status, track info, etc.

Data are correct when App starts but if iphone goest to stand by, returning to the application the information is frozen, but device is running OK and, music, playing.

This has greatly lowered my valuation and utility of the product in general.

I do not know if Support are on it to solve it. Previous release worked perfectly on same IOS version.

Thanks in advance.
回复
Totally agree.  I can't even enter my Tidal account.  I get a message "Unable to connect to streaming service". Yet I can play music on my old playlist but cannot do any music searches on Tidal whatsoever.

Thanks
回复
I also totally agree with your statement ....
" This has greatly lowered my valuation and utility of the product in general."

I have been patiently waiting for simple upgrades to MA for 9 month now and there is NO excuse for No response and NO communication...!!!!
回复
Hi.

Any news?

Please, from Support, could you tell us if there is any work to solve reported problems?

Thank you very much
回复
Well...
Without news form Matrix Audio, I'll try to answer myself.

Recently, MA Remote v1.4.1 has been released for iOS and iPadOS.
Once App updated, reported issues have been fixed, aparently. So I'll give a new chance.

All testing over iPhone with IOS 14.0.1
回复
Hello everyone,
Sorry we just got back to work after China National day holiday, we will get into these issues right now.
Please wait some more days.
Sorry again.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客