主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element x network ? icon
Hi. 

Im using element x and the network icon changes to ? icon
What is meaning of this icon? 
The network status icon changes to this icon every time some times later configuring the network.
I have to reset the whole device by unplugging the power cable and re configure the network again every time when the icon changes to ? icon.
And I can not enter network configuration mode once this icon appears.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks
回复
Hi Philip, check your PM please.
回复
(04-01-2024, 10:03 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Philip, check your PM please.
Hi Wei.

Thanks for the reply. 
I tried the system recovery test as you mentioned, but holding the cirlcle button for more than 5 seconds does not enter recovery mode. 
It looks like holding the circle button function itself to enter specific setting like network configuration or system recovery does not work for unknow reason. 
Holding the circle button to enter network configuration mode did not work when the network icon changes to ? icon. So I have to unplug the power cable and replug it all the time when this error occurs. 
When I unplug and replug the power button, holding the circle button to enter network configuration setting does work but it looks like it only works at that time and does not work after some while when the network icon changes to ? icon.

I live in S.Korea and purchased this device about 3 years ago.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Philip.
回复
(04-01-2024, 10:03 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Philip, check your PM please.
I was using the wrong button to enter recovery mode. 

I finished the recovery procedure and tried to reconfigure the network but reconfiguring the network failed. 
I can enter network configuration mode but this time error occurs during the configuration propcess. 
During the network configuration, I need to connect to Matrix_Audio_Config network but even if I connect to this netwokr using my device, the error message 'Failed to obtain network list, please setip wireless network again' appears and I can not proceed further from this step.

My wlan network works fine 

I will attach the error message image below 
Please let me know the instructions to solve this issue. 

Thanks.

Philip
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客