主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Cover Art or lack off
I have an Element X VA03SE20356. I can never get any library cover art. I have upgraded the firmware to what it says "Is up to Date" and also the latest android version on my tablet.
Cover Art is supplied with the down loads usually in the format "Album Name" .jpg. This resides on the SSD's plugged into the USB ports. They are in the the folder where the music file is kept. The music file will play but there is no Cover Art displayed. I have followed the online tutorial and changed some of the file names to "folder" or "Cover". Still nothing. 
Is this a bug or do I need to do something else? 
I subscribe to Qobuz and always get cover art showing.

Richard A
回复
(02-22-2024, 10:14 PM)Richard_1387 提到: I have an Element X VA03SE20356. I can never get any library cover art. I have upgraded the firmware to what it says "Is up to Date" and also the latest android version on my tablet.
Cover Art is supplied with the down loads usually in the format "Album Name" .jpg. This resides on the SSD's plugged into the USB ports. They are in the the folder where the music file is kept. The music file will play but there is no Cover Art displayed. I have followed the online tutorial and changed some of the file names to "folder" or "Cover". Still nothing. 

Richard A
HI,Richard A
Make sure the firmware number of the machine is C12201, and the MA Remote APP version number is 3.3.7.
Please send me an album folder, we can view it here。
回复
(02-23-2024, 01:47 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(02-22-2024, 10:14 PM)Richard_1387 提到: I have an Element X VA03SE20356. I can never get any library cover art. I have upgraded the firmware to what it says "Is up to Date" and also the latest android version on my tablet.

Richard A
HI,Richard A
Make sure the firmware number of the machine is C12201, and the MA Remote APP version number is 3.3.7.
Please send me an album folder, we can view it here。

I have checked.
The machine firmware is C12201
The MA Remote APP is version 3.3.7.
I have a 1TB Samsung T7 SSD plugged into the USB port.
I have Classical FLAC files on the the SSD. The structure is simple. \Beethoven\ Beethoven Symphony - No 7\ " four music files, explanation.pdf and cover.jpg"
The cover.jpg is 1400x1400 and is 60Kb in size
The path statement at the bottom of "Playing" page shows the correct path.
Is the system looking at the correct path in looking for the  *.jpg?
Attached is a subset of the files

Regards,
Richard Ashenden
回复
Hi, Richard
Are all the albums don't show album arts or just some particular albums have this issue? Does your app display the album arts with earlier version and earlier firmware?
回复
(03-06-2024, 05:29 AM)LI HUI 提到: Hi, Richard
Are all the albums don't show album arts or just some particular albums have this issue? Does your app display the album arts with earlier version and earlier firmware?
Hi, LI HUI

With an earlier version of Firmware and Remote Software I would get album art with only purchased CD's, not ripped CD's.
I then upgrade the firmware and remote software to the latest versions. I added album art to all the ripped CD files as per the tutorial.
Now no album at all displays.

Cheers,
Richard Ashenden
回复
Hi Richard,

The element gen 1 devices only support local album art (put a image file to the folder of the album), they doesn't support the embeded album art in the metadata of the music files.

So, if you want to add album art for the library, only put the image files to every folders of each albums. Please refer to the instructions attached. Please note, to display the album arts from music folder, it also requires that the music files have correct metadata at least including Title, Album, Artist and Album Artist. The instructions also described how to edit the metadata of music files.

.pdf   V.20240123 Advices on organizing local music files.pdf (大小: 1.06 MB / 下载: 9)
This instruction includes both editing embeded album art in metadata of music files and local album arts, since your device doesn't support displaying album art from music file's metadata, simply ignore this, you can only refer to section 2.3 Local Album Images.
回复
Hi Li Hui

Just to summaries what has been done.

As stated above firmware and Remote Software is the latest.
All folders that contain a music file or files (WAV,MP3,FLAC) have one, and only one, JPG as cover art. One music data file type exclusively per folder
All jpg's has been reduced to 1100 x 1100 pixels to be comfortably within your specification.
They are all now about 100k in size
The Meta Data content of the "Path Field" has been checked as correct, just in case you are using it.

The machine finds, and displays, and plays, every music folder but will NOT display any Cover Art.

Although I am now retired, I have had 20yrs experience in writing, testing. installing, maintaining, upgrading computer programs.
You learn something over this period and see the signs.

I have come to the conclusion that you have inadvertently introduced a bug into the system.

Cheers,
Richard Ashenden
回复
Hi Richard,
I've send a method to you via PM to testing if the works correctly. Please check it.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客