主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Low/No Output via R Analog Out Mini-i 4
I have been enjoying the Mini-i 4 for a few months now.  It's been a great swiss army knife!  Yesterday, I noticed the Right (Analog) Output was pretty much dead, out of the blue.  I could barely hear anything at regular volume.  I thought it was my Amp, but I tried 2 other Amps, same issue.  Had been working just fine for all this time.  The XLR Outputs work with no issue.  Not sure what to do from here?
回复
(02-19-2024, 12:24 AM)Daniel_3392 提到: I have been enjoying the Mini-i 4 for a few months now.  It's been a great swiss army knife!  Yesterday, I noticed the Right (Analog) Output was pretty much dead, out of the blue.  I could barely hear anything at regular volume.  I thought it was my Amp, but I tried 2 other Amps, same issue.  Had been working just fine for all this time.  The XLR Outputs work with no issue.  Not sure what to do from here?
hi,Daniel
Can you swipe the RCA cable of left and right channel? Or replace them with another RCA cables?
回复
(02-19-2024, 12:41 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(02-19-2024, 12:24 AM)Daniel_3392 提到: I have been enjoying the Mini-i 4 for a few months now.  It's been a great swiss army knife!  Yesterday, I noticed the Right (Analog) Output was pretty much dead, out of the blue.  I could barely hear anything at regular volume.  I thought it was my Amp, but I tried 2 other Amps, same issue.  Had been working just fine for all this time.  The XLR Outputs work with no issue.  Not sure what to do from here?
hi,Daniel
Can you swipe the RCA cable of left and right channel? Or replace them with another RCA cables?

Hi - thanks for the reply! I did try swapping cables, and use the same cables now via XLR Outputs (with XLR to RCA adapters) with no issue. The problem seems to be the Right Analog Output only.

I actually just thought to test the Analog Outputs via fixed output.  To my surprise, the Right Analog Output works just fine then, s only when in variable output mode is the Right Analog Output dead/muted.  Maybe I can restore/reflash firmware somehow?

Thank you,
Daniel
回复
(02-19-2024, 01:58 AM)Daniel_3392 提到:
hi,Daniel

Hi - thanks for the reply! I did try swapping cables, and use the same cables now via XLR Outputs (with XLR to RCA adapters) with no issue. The problem seems to be the Right Analog Output only.

I actually just thought to test the Analog Outputs via fixed output.  To my surprise, the Right Analog Output works just fine then, s only when in variable output mode is the Right Analog Output dead/muted.  Maybe I can restore/reflash firmware somehow?

Thank you,
Daniel
Under variable output, adjust the volume to 100 and test whether the sound is normal. It is recommended to continue to use the RCA to RCA link cable to connect your speakers.
回复
(02-19-2024, 03:31 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(02-19-2024, 01:58 AM)Daniel_3392 提到:
hi,Daniel

Thank you,
Daniel
Under variable output, adjust the volume to 100 and test whether the sound is normal. It is recommended to continue to use the RCA to RCA link cable to connect your speakers.

After more testing, Right Analog Output is still dead.  Under Variable (ADJ) Output mode, at 100 Volume, I get nothing from the Right Analog Output. 

I also tried to Reset All settings and preferences in Settings, but still have the same issue. 

Fixed Output mode works, but is not convenient for me.  Is there a way that I can manually re-flash the Firmware?  It almost seems software related if it works via Fixed Output mode?

Thank you,
Daniel
回复
1. It's not recommended to use a XLR balanced to RCA unbalanced converter. Can you use the RCA to RCA connection or XLR to XLR connection with your amps?
2. From the technical and design aspect, the fixed output is exactly the same with vol 100 at adjustable mode. But you got different results, it make no sense. Can you double check the results on fixed model?
3. Are you be able to record a video to let me know the issue? (Videos should be uploaded to cloud drive and share a link to me please.)
回复
(02-20-2024, 05:30 AM)LI HUI 提到: 1. It's not recommended to use a XLR balanced to RCA unbalanced converter. Can you use the RCA to RCA connection or XLR to XLR connection with your amps?
2. From the technical and design aspect, the fixed output is exactly the same with vol 100 at adjustable mode. But you got different results, it make no sense. Can you double check the results on fixed model?
3. Are you be able to record a video to let me know the issue? (Videos should be uploaded to cloud drive and share a link to me please.)

Thank you again for the reply on this.

I re-tested everything again, just now, and here's what I found:

ADJ Output (Max volume on Amp and Matrix) - Matrix produces no sound output from Right RCA Output
Fixed Output (Amp at Max Volume) - Matrix produces very slight sound out of Right RCA Output

The test Amp (and interconnect) has been confirmed working (Fosi v3).

I can/will record video soon, as I will need to move the Matrix nto a secondary setup in order to record properly.

I have no other way to use the device currently without using XLR to RCA adapters via XLR outputs, unfortunately, which is why this issue is important to me.
回复
At ADJ mode, will the left channel of Matrix output normally?
Will the output level of left channel go up and down by the volume control?
By the way, where and when did you purchased the mini-i 4? Can you reply to me via forum PM?
回复
(02-21-2024, 07:52 AM)Wei Cao 提到: At ADJ mode, will the left channel of Matrix output normally?
By the way, where and when did you purchased the mini-i 4? Can you reply to me via forum PM?

Here is a video of this issue.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GneCrhzyytZ2fJBG9
回复
(02-22-2024, 01:39 PM)Daniel_3392 提到:
(02-21-2024, 07:52 AM)Wei Cao 提到: At ADJ mode, will the left channel of Matrix output normally?

Here is a video of this issue.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GneCrhzyytZ2fJBG9
Hi Daniel, will you have the issue when using USB input instead of AUX input?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客