主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Detailed differences between X-SPDIF 2 and 3
(01-18-2024, 05:26 PM)leaves 提到: I am considering upgrading from X-SPDIF 2 to 3.
So I would like to know what the differences are in detail between the two and if there is any possibility of a significant improvement in sound quality.
The environment used is a high quality linear power supply, a high quality USB cable with only the signal line with the power line eliminated from the PC, and a high quality I2S cable to an X-Sabre 9038 Pro (unmarked) with a 128fs synchronous drive.

Is it worth replacing in this environment?
Hi leaves,
The biggest difference between X-SPDIF3 and X-SPDIF 2 is the 3 applied isolation design. The ground wire of USB input is separated with the ground wire of IIS output, which prevents the noise of your computer to transmit to the DAC.
The X-SPDIF3 has more IIS pin definitions, but you are using the X-SABRE Pro, they are compatible, so you can ignore this change.
By the way, Tthe specs of DC power input of X-SPDIF3 is 12V, is your linear power supply has a 12v output?
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Detailed differences between X-SPDIF 2 and 3 - by LI HUI - 01-19-2024, 01:07 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客