主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Screen Status and Filters Questions
I'm enjoying my newly acquired Mini-I Pro 4.  For my application I am streaming remastered 24-bit 705.6/768kHz wav files using UPnP (wired connection).  The display shows sample rate correctly but shows 32-bit instead of 24.  Is this just a display issue or is the Mini reprocessing to 32-bit? 

Also, when streaming (like above) are filters being applied?  If so, is there a way 
to disable that feature? I want my music played bit perfect.
回复
(12-10-2023, 04:30 PM)NW_Landing 提到: I'm enjoying my newly acquired Mini-I Pro 4.  For my application I am streaming remastered 24-bit 705.6/768kHz wav files using UPnP (wired connection).  The display shows sample rate correctly but shows 32-bit instead of 24.  Is this just a display issue or is the Mini reprocessing to 32-bit? 

Also, when streaming (like above) are filters being applied?  If so, is there a way 
Hi NW Landing,

How did you remaster the music to 24/705.6 or 24/768? What software did you use? It is most probable that this is a display issue. Because we don't have any audio reprocessing in the device.
回复
(12-11-2023, 04:58 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(12-10-2023, 04:30 PM)NW_Landing 提到: I'm enjoying my newly acquired Mini-I Pro 4.  For my application I am streaming remastered 24-bit 705.6/768kHz wav files using UPnP (wired connection).  The display shows sample rate correctly but shows 32-bit instead of 24.  Is this just a display issue or is the Mini reprocessing to 32-bit? 

Hi NW Landing,

How did you remaster the music to 24/705.6 or 24/768? What software did you use? It is most probable that this is a display issue. Because we don't have any audio reprocessing in the device.
I've been using Remastero's PGGB software upscaling for a nearly two years, it's similar to HQPlayer but PGGB more faithfully reconstructs source music files.  Check them out at https://www.remastero.com/pggb.html. The transparency achieved with PGGB is quite wonderful.
So, Filters are only applied when the DAC is being used?
回复
It seems a display issue. I have forwarded the issue to the dev team. Thanks for your feedback.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客