主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix I 4 pro potential bugs
Hi matrix team, Here's some potential issues weigh my i4pro

1) CEC trigger wrongly
I use my PC as storage and matrix as uPNP renderer. I will off the tv and play the first song. It will turn on the TV when I play the first song. I think that behavior is incorrect.

2) gain on i4pro
I had to turn up volume on i4pro today to 45 vs 35 previously. I heard a few pops today when I turn the unit on. Is there an issue?
回复
I have made a request to change the cec function. Hoping they fix it. They have designed the matrix to turn on the tv instead of the tv turning on the matrix. An odd choice from their design team.
回复
(11-28-2023, 12:20 PM)Chris_3134 提到: 1) CEC trigger wrongly
I use my PC as storage and matrix as uPNP renderer. I will off the tv and play the first song. It will turn on the TV when I play the first song. I think that behavior is incorrect.

2) gain on i4pro
I had to turn up volume on i4pro today to 45 vs 35 previously. I heard a few pops today when I turn the unit on. Is there an issue?

Hi Chris,
Q1. This seems that a known issue, it might be fixed by next firmware update.
Q2. When you found the volume difference issue, did you use the same music source? What source were you using? Is every turnning on produces popping noises?
回复
Hi Wei Cao,

Q2. Please ignore the volume difference. I realize it was different fruit to different sources.

The popping is concerning though. It's not with every turning on. But usually takes place when the mini has powered off on it's own and I use the remote to turn it on. I used xlr out to a pair active speakers and the signal coming on turns on the power to the speakers.
回复
(12-16-2023, 05:20 AM)Chris_3134 提到: Hi Wei Cao,

Q2. Please ignore the volume difference. I realize it was different fruit to different sources.

The popping is concerning though. It's not with every turning on. But usually takes place when the mini has powered off on it's own and I use the remote to turn it on. I used xlr out to a pair active speakers and the signal coming on turns on the power to the speakers.
What speakers are you using?
回复
Good morning

French user of a Matrix Element S, I leave a message here, concerning the MA application.
Since the last update on December 28, 2023, there is a very big problem with this update, whether on Apple IOS or Android.
1 - All the files (tracks) of (all) albums only appear out of order, it's catastrophic.
2 - During playback, in the song listing, its duration no longer appears.

I still have the previous version on an Android tablet and there is no problem like on my Apple tablet and my other Android tablet. Y

Is there a fix planned for these issues soon, because I see no one is talking about it!!

Best regards

François B - Annecy - France

PS > I specify here that I use the Matrix Element S with Flac files on an external SSD hard drive
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客