主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini i pro 1 interrupted sound
I own a mini-i Pro from 2014 and it has a problem I found many years ago, but only now I can say almost for sure that the dac is guilty since over the years I changed all the other components of my system. 

So, after playing classical music, especially violin(s) with their high frequency sounds, for more than 20 or 30 mins sound is slightly interrupted, similar to a bad volume potentiometer. It happens no matter the source, a cd player or a raspberry-pi based player. Any other genre sounds good, with no glitches. 

It could be a software issue, I'm wondering if maybe I missed a software update. What do you think?
回复
Whether the problem you're facing is associated with hardware or software is beyond my ability to ascertain. Your description, however, points to the dac (digital-to-analog converter) as the most probable hardware component causing the problem.

After you've swapped out other parts of your system, the dac could be the last thing standing. Another possibility is that the dac is just old and dying.
回复
Hi Daniel,
Sorry for the delay, I missed your question.
I have not heard of such issue from other customers.
Is this issue happen to specific music files or any of the music files randomly? By the way, did you checked the grounding of the power supply? If the ground wire connection is reliable?
According to my experiences, if the device is faulty, any of the music will distorted, not limit to a particular genre.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客