主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Problem with Element S Firmware update to 1.0.4 Build 012
Today I updated the Element S firmware to version 1.0.4 Build 012.
Now when I am streaming from Qobuz, songs often begin with a brief crackling, popping sound. Also hearing the crackling again towards the end of the song.
Other than that, the rest of the song is perfect.
Has anyone experienced this problem and if so, what is the solution?   Huh
Thanks a lot.
回复
Hi Gage,
What output port are you using? What DAC are you using?
Will this issue happen to other playback method? For example play from USB drive? AirPlay? or TIDAL?
Do you have this issue in previous firmware?
回复
Hello Wei,

I played my Element S from the USB drive using some FLAC files downloaded from Qobuz. They all sounded perfect with none of the skipping I heard when streaming from the same files. I am using the I2S output into my Denafrips Pontus II DAC.

So I will say that it appears to skip at the beginning of a song when that song is first selected to play. Then, when the next song automatically begins to play, there is often no skipping.  But, if I manually select a new song to play,  it is likely that it will skip/stutter for the first second or two. Also, there is often the same skipping/popping sound about five seconds before the end of a song.

It’s as if the song is having a difficult time loading.

Anyway, as I said before, the skipping/stuttering did not occur before I updated the firmware. Therefore, I believe this problem is related to the firmware update.

Thanks again for your help!
Gage
回复
I am hoping to get a response within a reasonable amount of time in regard to the problem that arose with my Element S after my recent upgrade to firmware 1.0.4 Build 012.
When streaming from Qobuz, the songs will often skip and stutter for a few seconds at the beginning of a newly selected song and also a few seconds before the end of the song.
I have been very satisfied thus far with the performance of my Element S until this firmware update.
Now, I am quite disappointed with both the streamer and the lack of a response from Matrix Audio.

Thank you, Gage C.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客