主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
SPDIF3 sleep issue at windows 10
I'm using SPDIF3 without external power supply, only usb at Windows 10

An hour after entering the sleep mode, SPDIF3 stays YELLOW LED(Not playing) even though play music. There's no sound.

Can you check this out? When I use sleep mode with other DAC, there's no problem.

If I unplug and reconnect the USB cable that is connected to the device, the sound will only come out.
回复
(09-01-2023, 12:07 PM)David_2676 提到: Good luck with getting a reply. No support via the website and 'half-hearted' help here:

https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/showt...hp?tid=530

Suffice to say, I will never buy another Matrix product. Good riddance.

The service is not good for the price  Angry
回复
Hi Kanta and David,
I tested with several PC in our office, the X-SPDIF3 worked fine after the PC recovered from sleep mode.
Are you using a desktop or a laptop?
回复
(09-05-2023, 09:48 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Kanta and David,
I tested with several PC in our office, the X-SPDIF3 worked fine after the PC recovered from sleep mode.

1. I'm using desktop
2. There is no point in waking up the computer right after entering sleep mode. It needs to 3 hours at least.
3. Sometimes the sound is output normally and sometimes it is not. This happens randomly. However, 80% of the cases are higher that it doesn't work.
4. When I use AUNE x1s pro, this problem did not occur at all in sleep mode. The pc connection via usb is the same.
回复
Hi Kanta,
Thanks for your feedback.
Can you check the BIOS settings of your computer? If there is any related configurations?
If you plug a USB drive to the USB port, will it work after the computer recovered from several-hour sleep?
回复
(09-12-2023, 07:37 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Kanta,
Thanks for your feedback.
Can you check the BIOS settings of your computer? If there is any related configurations?
If you plug a USB drive to the USB port, will it work after the computer recovered from several-hour sleep?

1. Can you check the BIOS settings of your computer? If there is any related configurations?
-> I don't know what it is related

2. If you plug a USB drive to the USB port, will it work after the computer recovered from several-hour sleep?
-> Yes, only maxtrix SPDIF3 don't work
回复
(09-12-2023, 08:45 AM)kanta 提到: 1. Can you check the BIOS settings of your computer? If there is any related configurations?

2. If you plug a USB drive to the USB port, will it work after the computer recovered from several-hour sleep?
Sorry for the inconvenience sir.
I am wondering is it possible that different BIOS settings making different behaviors of the mainboard provide voltage through the USB port.
I have tried a laptop and a desktop PC in our office, the X-SPDIF 3 worked fine after the computer is recovered from sleep mode.
回复
(09-15-2023, 05:18 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(09-12-2023, 08:45 AM)kanta 提到: 1. Can you check the BIOS settings of your computer? If there is any related configurations?

I am wondering is it possible that different BIOS settings making different behaviors of the mainboard provide voltage through the USB port.
I have tried a laptop and a desktop PC in our office, the X-SPDIF 3 worked fine after the computer is recovered from sleep mode.

If it is bios setting problem, after recovered from sleep mode, SPDIF3 LED should be out, but LED is orange which is stand by maybe?
回复
(09-05-2023, 09:48 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Kanta and David,

When out of sleep mode, no sound is heard with the yellow LED on.
I have to take away the USB plugged into the back and reconnect it to get a green LED and sound.

It's inconvenient. Please tell me the solution quickly.
回复
(09-15-2023, 05:18 AM)Wei Cao 提到:

Only the yellow LED is lit, and it's very cumbersome to unplug and plug in the USB cable at the back whenever there's no sound.

Is this defective? Or is SPDIF3 originally designed like this? I bought it in Korea, can I ask the Korean service center?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客