主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix Mini i Pro 4 Toslink Problem
I noticed a problem of Matrix Mini i Pro 4. When input source is toslink and the volume is lower than certain level (could be -70db), mini i pro 4 will try to switch off the output immediately, and generating a breaking noise. 

My setup is Nintendo Switch -> HDMI to toslink separator -> toslink optical -> mini i pro 4, and also other input sources connecting mini i pro 4. So the mini i pro 4 is not only used for listening music, but also a general DAC connecting all my devices.  
When playing games on Nintendo Switch, the above problem is causing a lot of noise, mostly when i open menus in game. The BGM of the game is not playing after opening menu and changing tabs in menu got a "bip" sound, this "bip" is never correctly decoded and I can only hear a lot of "switching input" that kind of noise. 

I have tried connecting toslink to Mojo and there is no such problem; also tried connecting toslink to PC, then PC record the sound and use USB connecting to mini i pro 4, also no problem. Only toslink directly connecting to mini i pro 4 got problem.

The same problem happened on mini i pro 3, and Matrix used to fix it by firmware upgrade. Could customer service people help to raise this problem to devs and fix in next firmware update?
回复
I think we need waiting the latest update

回复
Hi Fangzhou,
The hardware of mini-i Pro 3 and mini-i Pro 4 are different, you may heard a similar popping noise, but the root of the issue may different. For your situation, please add the WeChat account I sent to your PM.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客