主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
MA Remote App not showing tracks
Hello, 
Hi, I've just received my mini i 4 pro amp, which I really like. After doing a few tests, I noticed that the android application doesn't display the music on my server, whereas other applications like mConnect and BubbleUpnp do. The connection is established and the application finds the server, but not the music... What can I do?
You can see that on this screen : 

https://imgur.com/a/qUhvVY2

Thank you very much 
回复
Hi William,
I installed MusicBee on my PC and reproduced the issue, the dev team will check further. 
Thanks for your understanding.
回复
Thank you very much !!
回复
Hi William,
I tested MusicBee on my PC, and I had the same issue with you.
I joint MusicBee forums and asked for help, but unfortunately I was told that Steven, who is the author of MusicBee and the UPnP plug-in, he stopped maintaining the plug-in since 2021. So no one can provide tech support to me.
Will you consider to use MinimServer as your UPnP server instead?
回复
Hello,
Thank you for your reply. But as it works perfectly with BubbleUpnp and mConnect, I deduce that the problem comes from the MA Remote application, or from the way it detects servers. Is there nothing I can do Sad ?
I'll check MinimServer, but I was really hoping to be able to display my music directly from the musicbee server.
Thank you again
回复
What device are you using as a UPnP server? A computer or a NAS?
Add the music folder as SMB sharing folder to the MA Remote app, it also works.
回复
(09-07-2023, 08:21 AM)Wei Cao 提到: What device are you using as a UPnP server? A computer or a NAS?
Add the music folder as SMB sharing folder to the MA Remote app, it also works.

Hello, sorry for the delay. I'm using a computer, the one where musicbee and the upnp server are installed.Yeah i can do that but i would like to play the music through musicbee, and only control the library with the MA Remote app, such as Bubbleupnp or mconnect. They both see the whole musicbee's library but not MA remote Sad
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客