主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
MA Remote APP
Sad 
Hello

I am a happy owner of the Matrix Element M. 
I know it have been recently obsolete from the Element Series Sad  my device still working amazingly and very happy with it.

After the last app update version 3.3.0 the aap doesn’t response so well with the device. Before this update it was working good. The app takes about 5 to 10 seconds before it connects to de device and show all the content I have in my music server.

And also disconnect often, showing a notification on the screen that reads “internet connection is to poor” but the device is connected through LAN cable and it is wifi all around my house. This behaviour is also new, didn’t happened before. 

I live in Denmark and I using a iPhone 14 Pro Max 

Maybe a new update to the app will correct these issues? 

Best Regards 
Juan Carlos Santos
回复
Hi Juan,
The app dev team will make some further check regarding the compatability of the new app and element gen 1 devices.
The issue of app openning slow (The app takes about 5 to 10 seconds before it connects to the device) will be improved by next update.
However, the notification “internet connection is to poor” seemed that is from iOS, instead of MA Remote app. Your iPhone detects that the wifi connection is not good enough and send that notification, at that time, the connection may have been switched to mobile data, not stayed at Wi-Fi.
回复
 Hi, 

I updated the Matrix app to the latest version 3.31. Evrery time i try to open the MA Remote app a mesage pops up saying that the app closed because of a bug in the app, and reopening it require the bug to be fixed. 

Can you roll back the MA app to version 3.30 while you fix the bug. I don't know of a way to roll back to the prior version.

Thanks,
James
回复
Hi all,

app and mini i4 pro updated last night...MA remote app crash and not connect any more...

Thanks

Seven
回复
Similar issue here, with MA remote 3.3.1... 
App won't start on pixel 7 pro

Error says:
"MA Remote keeps stopping"

Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App, with the same result.

Version 3.3.0 working correctly on a different device... Huh

Using an Element S, if that's relevant.
回复
seen have big bug on it..pls solve it asap...that makes device useless without app....so sad
回复
I re-installed the app through Google Play store this morning and the MA app has been stable and working without crashing. Keeping fingers crossed.
回复
i did it too but not working well back...what android version of your mobile..mine is android 13...is it not compatible ?
How to roll back to previous version of MA remote...so sad...machine can not control by others that become useless after updated..

Please help and anyone have solution...thanks

finally after re install almost 8 times today and manual install IP that works well back...so strange and unstable...hope it will not appear again..
回复
Glad to hear you were able to get the app running again.  I also have Android version 13.  I also did a manual IP address setup for each device. In my case I'm using Element S and Element X.
回复
Dear James.

Upnp (with mininserver installed) playback supports CUE or not..thanks for your information.

Seven
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客