主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
What are the advantages of element i2 against mini-i Pro 4?
The playback ability of both model is basically the same, but there are significant differences in design and materials.
  1. element i2 uses Crystek CCHD-950 ultra low phase noise femtosecond clock, mini-i Pro 4 uses normal low phase noise femtosecond clock, the performance differences have a significant impact on the sound quality of digital audio products.
  2. element i2 has an IIS-LVDS input, which can be connected to products such as digital interfaces directly, bypass the front-end signal processing, letting the digital audio be sent to DAC chip directly. While the mini-i 4 series has a ARC input which is more commonly used on TVs and projectors.
  3. element i2 has Synchronous and Asynchronous D/A mode, it enables the DAC chip to operate in different clock modes to obtain sound performance in different modes.
  4. element i2 uses a dual channel Wi-Fi adapter, which has a higher speed limit than the one used on mini-i Pro 4. And is more stable when playing high sampling rate music files over the wireless connection.
  5. element i2 has all aluminum enclosure, which has better electromagnetic shielding performance, appearance and touch.
  6. The RM4 for gen 2 element series is a full functionality remote control, while the RM5 for mini-i 4 series is simplified with limited functionalities.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客