主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Sound mini-4 vs 4pro, and Amazon streaming
Hello, as far as I can see, the mini-4 differs from the Pro version only in its headphone output and power consumption. Probably also a larger power supply. My question, are the two identical in terms of sound? Especially the three-dimensional representation of the sound stage.
2 Question. I don't see that you guys support Amazon Music. Is that correct?
Greetings
回复
Hi .
The differences of functionalities between mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 are:
1. mini-i Pro 4 has a built-in headphone amplifier, while the mini-i 4 does not have a built-in headphone amplifier.
2. mini-i Pro 4 supports both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections, whereas mini-i 4 only supports Ethernet connection.
3. mini-i Pro 4 comes with the RM5 remote control as a standard accessory, while mini-i 4 supports the RM5 remote control but it is not included as a standard accessory.
There are also some minor differences on audio specs (THD+N of XLR and RCA outputs) between the 2 models, please check the product pages.

Yes, current models are not support Amazon Music.
回复
Hello, if I read this correctly, a better sound can be expected from the normal Mini 4. Even if only slightly.
When I search for the clock details, I don't really find anything..."digital gets turned over to Matrix's FPGA running proprietary code that re-clocks and de-jitters the data stream, before feeding pristine I2S to Mini-I Pro 4's ES9039Q2M".
The clock 950 from the Element I series, or the mini 3 is no longer used.
Is your new way equivalent?
What is the plan with Amazon Musik. Will you ad it in future?
Greetings
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客