主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element S
Are there any updates about the element S Roon certification that Matrix would like to share with customers who paid for the device and have been waiting (a long time) for announcemnt that the element S is certified?
回复
According to the latest update yesterday in the Chinese discussion section, there had been some bugs reported by roon labs and Matrix Audio is now fixing the bugs and testing the results. The Matrix Audio crew expects to finish the certification process by the end of July. Yet the exact time of official release is still to be determined.

I am also an user and to me the above information is at least better than nothing. LOL
回复
(07-19-2023, 04:44 AM)Chiwen 提到: According to the latest update yesterday in the Chinese discussion section, there had been some bugs reported by roon labs and Matrix Audio is now fixing the bugs and testing the results. The Matrix Audio crew expects to finish the certification process by the end of July. Yet the exact time of official release is still to be determined.

I am also an user and to me the above information is at least better than nothing. LOL
Hi, thanks for the update and response.  I greatly appreciate it.   Smile  It's good to hear there has been some movement from Roon's side.  I hope that Matrix is able to fix the bugs and get Roon certification sorted out by month end as communicated.   Please let us know if you hear any further updates.  

THanks again and all the best!
回复
It has been over three months since the Matrix Element S has been released. Still not Roon Certified.
回复
Hi,

We haven't heard from Matrix Audio in a long time regarding Element S Roon certification. Can someone from Matrix Audio please share an update as to when Roon certification may be expected.

Regards,
James
回复
I predict that Roon Certification will arrive on or before the next Chinese New Year on February 10, 2024.
回复
Lol, by then, I think I'll have retired the Element S, and moved on to other streamers. There are some interesting new streamers popping up that look promising.
回复
Hi, can someone from Matrix Audio please update us on the status of Roon certification for the Element S?   It's very frustrating having requests ignored and not knowing how long we have to wait for the device to be certified.  What is the hold up and when will you be able to get it certified.
回复
Hi everyone.
We are still working on 1 small bug reported by Roon test team. Sorry for the delay, thanks for your patience.
回复
Thank you for the update.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客