主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element X Problems
Dear MA,

Two major problems have developed with my Element X which I purchased from Moon Audio in March 2020.  First, about a month ago my Element X began dropping off the network repeatedly and it it takes a hard reboot by disconnecting the power for 30 seconds to restore.  The unit sometimes will not connect to the network for several minutes on start up and never without a hard reboot.  

Second major problem occurred two days ago.  The right channel has developed a distorted buzz that is clearly audible at low volumes and introduces distortion.  The motor boat put-put-put buzzing changes volume as I rotate the volume control up and down.  The buzzing gets louder as I turn the volume control down and softer as I go through the volume ladder steps up.  Very strange.  Is this a an issue I can get repaired?

Element X March 2020 
SW Ver: C02001
HW Ver: 1.6

Please advise on both issues.

Steve
回复
Can you send your email address to me via forum PM?
回复
" ... my Element X began dropping off the network repeatedly and it it takes a hard reboot by disconnecting the power for 30 seconds to restore. The unit sometimes will not connect to the network for several minutes on start up and never without a hard reboot."
Same problem, what should I do?
aibek59@mail.ru
回复
(04-17-2023, 09:42 AM)Aibek 提到: " ... my Element X began dropping off the network repeatedly and it it takes a hard reboot by disconnecting the power for 30 seconds to restore.  The unit sometimes will not connect to the network for several minutes on start up and never without a hard reboot."
Same problem, what should I do?
aibek59@mail.ru

I have the same Ethernet droppage issue but with the Element i2 -- firmware updated on Sat. 15th.  

Grateful for some feedback on issue and fix...

I have also posted in List of Bugs....
回复
Hi.
I have 2 problems with my Element X, firmware C02001:

1. From time to time I lost wifi connection to Element X. I need to disconnect the USB drive and power off the unit. After power on the question mark diappears and after that I can plug in USB drive.

2. In MA Remote app I always have to change the sorting order from Alphabetical to Track. Once I set it to Track, it works until I close the album. The order is set to Alphabetical again when I enter another album. The app version is 3.2.6.
回复
(04-24-2023, 09:17 PM)Juraj_2552 提到: Hi.

1. From time to time I lost wifi connection to Element X. I need to disconnect the USB drive and power off the unit. After power on the question mark diappears and after that I can plug in USB drive.

2. In MA Remote app I always have to change the sorting order from Alphabetical to Track. Once I set it to Track, it works until I close the album. The order is set to Alphabetical again when I enter another album. The app version is 3.2.6.

1. How frequent the issue happens? Something need to know, Every time you plug the unit and power it on, the question mark will be displayed until the system is boot completely. 

2. This is a known issue, will be fixed by next release. Thank you.
回复
(04-28-2023, 02:40 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(04-24-2023, 09:17 PM)Juraj_2552 提到: Hi.

1. How frequent the issue happens? Something need to know, Every time you plug the unit and power it on, the question mark will be displayed until the system is boot completely. 

2. This is a known issue, will be fixed by next release. Thank you.

Thank you very much for the answer.
Especially point 2 was very annoying for me and I am glad it will be fixed (along with a disk number order which is also not working).
I have one more issue with displaying albums. If there are 2 albums with the same name (e.g. Renaissance from Beyonce and Renaissance from Polyphia), the displayed cover is the same for both albums (which is not correct).
Concerning point 1 - maybe once per 14 days I open up ma MA Remote application and it gives me a warning - Deafault device is offline. I have to disconnect my USB drive, wait for question mark to disappear and when I plug the USB drive back it starts scanning the library and everything works fine again.
I have to say I had the similar problem about 2 years ago. It was solved with help from Yang Tao - the problem was my recycle bin. It contained some files that were preventing the unit from working correctly. After removing files from recycle bin the problems was solved. This is not the case this time - my recycle bin is empty.
回复
The problem with the disappearance of Wi-Fi is solved. I replaced the Wi-Fi adapter according to the instructions of Matrix Audio.
回复
(05-06-2023, 02:29 PM)Aibek 提到: The problem with the disappearance of Wi-Fi is solved. I replaced the Wi-Fi adapter according to the instructions of Matrix Audio.
Thank you, Aibek. Can you share the instructions with me? Is there any special trick, or you just replaced adapter for a different one?
回复
I installed MA Remote 3.2.7 yesterday. The problem with track number sorting has been solved but there are still 2 more bugs concerning albums:
1. The album disk number sorting is not working. If there are 2 disks from the same album, the track order have to be all the tracks from the first album following all the tracks from the second album. It is interleaving tracks from both albums now.
2. If there are more albums with the same name (e.g. The greatest hits), the album cover is the same for all the albums with the same name.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客