主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
IIS pin configuration with Gustard A26 DAC
Hello,

I have just received my Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 3 and want to know which pinout configuration to use to feed my Gustard A26 DAC.

I've tried all four possible options and only mode B and D are correct as A and C are switching the left channel to right and right channel to left.

Since both B and D are working, which one to chose. I thought only one mode could work out of the 4 and not 2.

Also, what should I set the MCLK mode switch to?

Thanks!
回复
Can you please send the IIS definition of Gustard A26 here?
回复
(03-03-2023, 05:37 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Can you please send the IIS definition of Gustard A26 here?

Yes sure here it is.

[图: a-HR0c-Dov-L3d3dy5nd-XN0-YXJk-Lm-Nu-L3-F...WUy-ZT.jpg]
回复
With type B on Matrix X-SPDIF3, you may get a correct sound of PCM. But in this case, the left and right channel of DSD will be reversed.
With type C, the left and right of DSD playback should be correct.

If you only listen to PCM files, you can set it to Type B.
Thank you.
回复
(03-09-2023, 02:05 AM)Wei Cao 提到: With type B on Matrix X-SPDIF3, you may get a correct sound of PCM. But in this case, the left and right channel of DSD will be reversed.
With type C, the left and right of DSD playback should be correct.

If you only listen to PCM files, you can set it to Type B.
Thank you.

Thanks.

Does this mean I will have to keep changing between Type B and type C depending on the source being PCM or DSD?

Why is that? Is it a compatibility issue with my DAC?
回复
Hi Dimitri,
Yes correct. Use type B when you are listening PCM, use type C when listening DSD.
There is no standard for IIS connection in the industry, so every manufacturers may have their own definitions for IIS port. If the definitions are not exactly compatible with each other, the problems will happen.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客