主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Artist view pictures - Element S
Can an option be added that we can use our own pictures for the artist view, as some of the photo's you have from your database just look odd or out of place.

other streamers i've used let you put a Jpg in the artist / group folder (above the folders for all the ripped cd's), then that jpg would be used in artist view, instead of the one the device gets from the internet.
回复
(04-01-2024, 02:18 PM)Bob 提到: Can an option be added that we can use our own pictures for the artist view, as some of the photo's you have from your database just look odd or out of place.

other streamers i've used let you put a Jpg in the artist / group folder (above the folders for all the ripped cd's), then that jpg would be used in artist view, instead of the one the device gets from the internet.
HI Bob,
Could you provide information about a streaming service?
We'd like to use it as a reference to optimize our own. Thank you for your hard work.
回复
The streamer i had that let you do this was the Volumio Primo, a pi based streamer, running their software. .  I also had another pi based streamer that let you customises every part of the user interface, but cant remember the name of it, was years ago.
回复
(04-03-2024, 10:32 AM)Bob 提到: The streamer i had that let you do this was the Volumio Primo, a pi based streamer, running their software. .  I also had another pi based streamer that let you customises every part of the user interface, but cant remember the name of it, was years ago.
Thank you so much for your feedback. I will make sure to synchronize with our development department on this. Big Grin
回复
(04-08-2024, 03:10 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(04-03-2024, 10:32 AM)Bob 提到: The streamer i had that let you do this was the Volumio Primo, a pi based streamer, running their software. .  I also had another pi based streamer that let you customises every part of the user interface, but cant remember the name of it, was years ago.
Thank you so much for your feedback. I will make sure to synchronize with our development department on this. Big Grin
Thanks for listening  Smile
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客