主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Tidal Connect Gapless Playback not properly working
Hi.

System: X-Sabre 3, updated to last firmware and connected to a 1 Gbps network via wired ethernet.

I'm experiencing an issue when streaming with Tidal Connect: the transition between tracks is not gapless; it introduces a pause of 1 or 2 seconds in the listening.

Often it's not relevant, but in some cases it results to be quite annoying, especially when listening to classical music or live concerts, where I'm expecting to enjoy the whole listening session with no gaps and interruptions over the full record.

I'm quite sure this is not the way it should behave. Evidence is:
1) When using Tidal app as standalone, directly on the smartphone, the gapless playback works fine; and the same if using Tidal app from a PC with the X-Sabre3 connected via USB as a DAC
2) When using Tidal Connect on other devices like Volumio on a RaspberryPI the gapless playback works fine
3) When using Tidal via ROON, being Roon to send the stream to the X-Sabre3, the gapless playback works fine

Only direct Tidal Connect to X-Sabre 3 results in this behavior with gaps between tracks.

Anyone else reporting this issue?
Is there a fix for this?

Thx
回复

这个主题的帖子
Tidal Connect Gapless Playback not properly working - by Faby - 09-30-2022, 09:43 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客