主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
X-Sabre 3 Remote replacement
Hi. I own an X-Sabre 3 and I'm still getting used to it with some operations.
One weakness is the RM3 remote. The remote has a beautiful design and ergonomics, but also a substantial issue: there are no buttons for play/pause and previous/next skip track functions !

I see that the RM4 remote does have those buttons, and it's advertised on Matrix-digi.com Store as applicable to "both 2nd-generation element series and X-SABRE 3".
Can anyone confirm that I can replace the RM3 remote with the RM4 model, and specifically that the playback control buttons will work with Tidal connect streaming ? 

I would buy the new remote provided that it will work for streaming playback control.

Thank you.
回复
Hi Faby,
The X-SABRE 3 was announced in Setpember 2021, the RM4 was born in May 2022, so the RM4 was not included in X-SABRE 3's packages.
We released a new firmware update for X-SABRE 3 last month, with the latest firmware, the RM4 works with X-SABRE 3.
https://www.matrix-digi.com/news/355
And yes, when you playing music through TIDAL Connect, the RM4 can let it skip forward and back songs.

Hope that helps.
回复
(09-16-2022, 08:19 AM)Faby 提到: Hi. I own an X-Sabre 3 and I'm still getting used to it with some operations.
One weakness is the RM3 remote. The remote has a beautiful design and ergonomics, but also a substantial issue: there are no buttons for play/pause and previous/next skip track functions !

I see that the RM4 remote does have those buttons, and it's advertised on Matrix-digi.com Store as applicable to "both 2nd-generation element series and X-SABRE 3".
Can anyone confirm that I can replace the RM3 remote with the RM4 model, and specifically that the playback control buttons will work with Tidal connect streaming ? 

I would buy the new remote provided that it will work for streaming playback control.

Thank you.

(09-20-2022, 04:12 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Faby,
The X-SABRE 3 was announced in Setpember 2021, the RM4 was born in May 2022, so the RM4 was not included in X-SABRE 3's packages.
We released a new firmware update for X-SABRE 3 last month, with the latest firmware, the RM4 works with X-SABRE 3.
https://www.matrix-digi.com/news/355
And yes, when you playing music through TIDAL Connect, the RM4 can let it skip forward and back songs.

Hope that helps.

Hi Wei.  Thank you for your kind feedback and confirmation. 

I'm trying to buy the RM4 remote from matrix-digi.com but it says "No Shipping options are available" for my country : Italy - Europe. 
I also checked on audiophonics.fr, that is the European distributor from which I bought the device, but they don't have the Matrix remote in their catalog.  
I'm going to drop a message on the Contact-Us form of Matrix Audio Store website, to see if there is any option to get the remote shipped to my country.
Should you have any recommendation on where else to buy it, please feedback.

Many thanks.
回复
Hi Faby,
Our sales team received your email. Currently we do not ship to the countries where we have dealers, and the dealers have no stocks of RM4.
They will reply to you once have a solution. Thank you.
回复
Hi Cao,

When US dealers are going to have the RM4 remote available for purchase? I want to get one for my X-SABRE 3. I purchased my X-SABRE 3 back in August 2021 from APOS Audio.

Thanks!!

Enrico Castagnetti
回复
(10-05-2022, 04:19 PM)Enrico_1425 提到: Hi Cao,

When US dealers are going to have the RM4 remote available for purchase? I want to get one for my X-SABRE 3. I purchased my X-SABRE 3 back in August 2021 from APOS Audio.

Thanks!!

Enrico Castagnetti

Hi Enrico, 
The dealers have no stock now, you can place order at our official website.
Thank you.
回复
(10-09-2022, 12:41 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(10-05-2022, 04:19 PM)Enrico_1425 提到: Hi Cao,

Thanks!!

Enrico Castagnetti

Hi Enrico, 
The dealers have no stock now, you can place order at our official website.
Thank you.

Hi Cao,

I tried placing the order for the RM4 remote but it says No Shipping Option Available as I'm in the USA. How can I place the order for the RM4 remote? 

Thanks for your help!!

Enrico Castagnetti
回复
Hi Enrico,
Yes you need to contact us before you place the order, so that we can enable your country as a destination temporarily.
Because we do not sell all the products to the countries which have dealers, except remote controls.
My colleague told me you have placed the order successfully. Congs!
Hope you love it.

Best regards.
回复
Hi Cao,

Yes, I was able to place the order for the RM4 Remote and it's already on the way via Fedex.

Thanks for your help!!

Enrico
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客