主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Sync / Async mode configuration
X-Sabre 3, firmware 1.0.6 Build008 

I notice that at some point over different firmware releases the option for Sync / Async mode configuration has disappeared from the setup menu. 
Is it intentional and motivated, or just a bug?

How can I control if the DAC is using the synchronous or asynchronous (likely preferred) operating mode? 

Thank you.
回复
Hi Faby,
The sync/async switching did not exist in the setup menu.
The ways of switching the async/sync mode:
1. Touch button on the front panel of the X-SABRE 3.
2. The sync/async button on the RM3 remote.

Question "How can I control if the DAC is using the synchronous or asynchronous (likely preferred) operating mode? "
Not undrstand, can you explain again?
回复
(05-16-2023, 09:43 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Faby,
The sync/async switching did not exist in the setup menu.
The ways of switching the async/sync mode:
1. Touch button on the front panel of the X-SABRE 3.
2. The sync/async button on the RM3 remote.

Question "How can I control if the DAC is using the synchronous or asynchronous (likely preferred) operating mode? "
Not undrstand, can you explain again?

Hi Wei Cao. 
Probably my mistake .. I remember that the sync/async switch was available in the software (MA RemoteApp) in the device configuration setup, along with all other options (jitter eliminator, dither, lineout mode, etc.. ).  But it's not there.  Maybe I remember wrong. 

because it's not visible from the config setup and not even in the play info detail (where I can see sampling rate, bit rate, etc.) I did not have an evidence if the DAC is actually working in Sync or with Async mode.
I now realized that this evidence is shown by the "s" logo in the front panel screen.  That is fine for me, no issue. 

Thx
回复
Hi Faby,
Thanks for the clarification.
I will suggest the dev team to add the iption sync/async mode to the app configuration.
You can enable and disable sync mode from the front touch panel of the unit. When the sync mode is enabled, you'll see the S symbol on the display.
See the picture attached.

回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客