主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
hi matrix support,
i recently purchased the element x2 pure (serial: VC13SE23176). today i upgraded the firmware to the latest version (V1.1.1 Build005) and am running the latest version of the MA remote app (3.3.2) on an iphone 14 pro. since upgrading the firmware on the element, tidal connect isn't working. 

i'm going into the tidal app on my desktop computer, choosing a song, and selecting "element x2 pure..." in the output device list. on the screen of the element, it shows the song for about one second then it disappears. my element is connected to internet via an ethernet cable and the connection is stable.

the element seem to fail to play any song via tidal connect. i then tried streaming using spotify connect and no problems at all. restarting the element device makes no difference. this happens if i try to use tidal connect from either my desktop or my phone.

i have sent my logs in to matrix via the element device. please help me! i much prefer tidal connect than spotify and am sad that tidal no longer works Sad

edit 1: i took a closer look at what the screen on the element flashes for just 1 second when i change tracks on tidal: it says "0 bit" instead of 16bit or 24bit and then it disappears right away. it does this with every song on tidal.
edit 2: streaming tidal directly from the matrix app also doesn't work anymore. seems there is a bug around decoding/playing tidal tracks (see below)
edit 3: qobuz streaming also not working from the matrix app. only spotify connect works (see below)

回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by arash - 09-02-2023, 12:07 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客