主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
I have a really weird problem with the MA Remote (v3.3.0) software on my iPad (iPadOS 16.5.1), if I use Tidal connect, everything works fine but if I switch to MA Remote, it locks the playback to 16bit/44.1khz/96kbps no matter if I choose an album that is 24bit/96khz/1100kbps quality. I have tried every quality setting on Tidal, unistalling and re-installing Tidal and MA Remote on my iPad, unplugging the ethernet/USB, clearing cache on Tidal, re-installind device drivers, logging out of all applications, rebooting (several times) and resetting the unit to factory settings and so on and nothing seems to work.
The files on my local storage (USB SSD) work fine, they show the correct bitrates and so forth but the MA Remote seems to default my Tidal playback to the lowest possible quality setting and I am completely stumped on how to fix it, so right now I'm forced to switch applications whenever I want to listen to Tidal or my local files. Very annoying. Please help.

Best regards,
Dub
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by Dub - 08-11-2023, 04:04 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客