主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
"Hi Dub,
I have forwarded your feedbacks to the dev team.
Regarding playing from Plex UPnP server, the dev team is rsearching the compatibility issues.
Sorry for the inconvenience."

Thank you very much, I hope (for all your customer's sake) that you get the compatibility issues sorted.

I have one more thing to add, I have music on 24/7 and I get these randomly happening pauses in the playback. As I've said, everything is hard wired so it's not a WIFI dropout, and it happens completely randomly, I have not been able to trigger it to happen, so unfortunately I can't help to detect the issue.

About the DSD64, I can play DSD256-512 without any problems when using the Element M2 in USB DAC mode or when using an USB SSD for local music so it's has to be some kind of network issue, as I've said I have 100/12MB/s internet connection, a gigabit switch and I have been able to reproduce the chopping audio issue with both, my HTPC and NAS, so I can confirm it's not a problem with connected devices.

I can try to listen to a DSD64 file, but I'm pretty sure it will have the same problem. I will report back when I have tested it.

I'm sorry for the rude and rough language but as stated before, this unit does not function as advertised and that made me very frustrated and angry.

Best regards,
-Dub
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by Dub - 06-15-2023, 01:56 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客