主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
OK, so I got an iPad and the MA Remote seems to work BETTER (not well), I upgraded my network switch to a better one and all ethernet cables to be compatible with 10Gbps connections, everything is hardwired and I still get the choppy audio issue, HOW MUCH MORE MONEY DO I NEED TO SPEND just to get YOUR incompatible software to work? I mean c'mon, you can not seriously just tell me to piss off or buy a Synology NAS. You should atleast have a camel sized text on your website telling new customers that ONLY iPads and Synology devices are supported...

This is way beyond bad, BAD customer service, this is close to autism, it's YOUR JOB to serve the customers, not to tell them to buy new stuff just because your programmer team is either made out of a pack of monkeys or is just plain LAZY to make the software more compatible with different devices. Oh yeah, and by digging the in internet I found out that the MyCloud NAS uses Android OS... How's that for irony. Just because your products have a higher price tag, that doesn't give you the priviledge to dictate what hard/software YOUR CUSTOMERS should use.

I mean I have been buttraped by companies before but NEVER THIS BAD, I am the damn customer here and it not my responsibility to use and buy WHAT YOU SAY... Have you ever heard the saying "the customer is always right"? For crying out loud you have to be kidding me...

This was supposed to be "customer support" not "I act like a pampered smarta**" site, If I report a PROBLEM WITH YOUR PRODUCT, I do not expect to get told to buy new gear while you should FIX THE ISSUE, and be grateful that I bought you product in the first place!

I can't say "best regards" because you are acting like you're above me, which is NOT how "customer support" works.
-Dub

https://www.statista.com/statistics/2732...rter-2010/
Oh and by the way, here's a chart of the tablets sold in 2022, and as you can see Android rules by ~5 MILLION units sold, so you better get your act straight or be honest with your customers.
-Dub
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by Dub - 06-09-2023, 04:43 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客