主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
Dear Wei Cao,

On first hook up (April 15), I tried first with WLAN and put in my SSID name and password. I connected on the i2, but the app indicated it could not read the QR code - after at least 15 tries -- so ultimately i was not able to move beyond having the QR code id'ed by my phone - the scan never worked. The Ethernet cable was connected when i was attempting to do this.

Since this path was not working, I selected LAN on the i2 and was connected immediately and the app connected too. I updated firmware as instructed.

Now i have irregular connection to the ethernet. I was connected for about 12hrs yesterday - in standby mode and in active mode. This am, it was not connected and i had to again do a hard restart (unplug/plug). I tried taking out the Ethernet cable and reinserting, but that didn't work.

The router is a Duxbury Networking DUX2524P 24-Port Gigabit PoE Switch. I have many ethernet cables in it and i am very much not sure which is the one running to the Matrix so i hesitate to switch ports. The Switch is 6 months old and all ports have worked fine. I doubt there is a port failure.

Any idea why connection are not maintained? Firmware is 1.08. Help please.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by Hans_2535 - 04-19-2023, 06:16 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: