主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
Sat 15th:  I plugged in a new Element i2, connected the Ethernet cable.  I also downloaded the App to an Iphone11.  

When i tried to connect to network, i was not clear if to connect to WLAN or LAN - the two choices.  I tried first with WLAN and put in my wifSSID name and password.  I connected but the app indicated it could not read the QR code - after at least 15 tries.  I moved to LAN and it connected immediately.  I updated firmware as instructed.  

The issues is the Element is always losing network connection and reports being off-line (or red network connection indicator on the front panel).  Power remains on, system network is on, but if i let rest for sometime on pause, or if i hit standby, the network is not found when i am ready to listen again. The only solution i have found is unplugging and replugging the Element i2.  I am sure this is not intended functionality   Wink   However, this is not sufficient functionality, as i am sure you will agree.  

My router is a mainstream network switch (24 ports I am thinking) and the Matrix is ethernet wired.  I don't want to use wifi for my music. 

I am sure hoping you have some guidance otherwise.  Is the unit defective and should be returned, or is there another issues that can be fixed remotely.  Is this an issue you are familiar with?

Many thanks!  When i do get music, all is very very good!
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by Hans_2535 - 04-17-2023, 11:53 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客